Pono Tenor Uke Cases

ed531

Reaction score
Hi Folks,

Does anyone know what color case Pono Tenors come in ? I was told they were brown.

Thanks

Hmm, mine is black with red trim. (Looks awesome) But mine is also from a while back when they used to make PKTs. It is my favorite uke case. Rugged, reliable, and free with the uke.

Mine came in one of the new brown cases.

MGM has the new brown tenor Pono cases for sale with a couple of nice pictures to show you what they look like.

The Ko'olau case is made to fit their instruments and the Oahu case has different dimensions to fit other brands. They are also offering a new case - Ko'olau Ameritage Gold Series 'Ukulele Case which has these features . . . visit their website for more info. I dunno if MGM is gonna offer these.
  • Strong, breathable 6-ply hardwood shell
  • Compression fit, shock absorption system for ultimate protection
  • Weather and abrasion resistant Cordura Plus fabric covering
  • Humidity control system, protects instrument from both low and high humidity
  • Embroidered logo, and custom interior design and shape for Ko'olau and Pono 'ukuleles

The older ones were black with red thread. My Pono 8-string came in one of those. The new ones are brown - I liked the black ones better. I had a PSO and a PTS-E that had brown cases.

I now have my Kanile'a in a black O'ahu case, from MGM. Perfect fit and the case is just like my old black Ko'olau in construction, except no red thread (and slightly different dimensions as mentioned above)

Top Bottom