Ukuleleinmycar - 1st ever guest host!

nicely done bro .. and btw how was the open mic ?

Thanks Nic. And it was nice, man. Got the folks laughin real good.

...and you're gonna drive us all to San Diego for aldrine's concert. finished yer thoughts.

XD

Np, just fun to bring someting to a great idea from the start. :)

Denno...you had me cracking up at the end. Quick story...I was waiting for my daughter at her Dr. office and parked under a shade tree at the back of the parking lot (facing the door). I was playing the uke to pass the time. After a couple of ladies had walked out and gave me the stink-eye...it dawned on me that they probably couldn't see my uke. :eek: I half expected the cops to show up.

How is it that I happen to post a vid in my car the day after this comes out??? I didn't even see this thread so I totally didn't show where I was or where I was going or anything.

Cool idea either way!

I love this concept!

Denno...you had me cracking up at the end. Quick story...I was waiting for my daughter at her Dr. office and parked under a shade tree at the back of the parking lot (facing the door). I was playing the uke to pass the time. After a couple of ladies had walked out and gave me the stink-eye...it dawned on me that they probably couldn't see my uke. :eek: I half expected the cops to show up.

Yeah who say playin the uke is not dangerous! :D

Top Bottom