Cincinnati thing

Definitely. I'm in. Amber Nash of Shiny and the Spoon could be convinced if she not performing somewhere. Wade Johnston is also local.

I started the Cincinnati Friggin' Ukes group on Facebook and have had minimal response from my fair city. We have actually had a COUP (Central Ohio Ukulele Peeps) meeting at my place in order to spread the gosh-pel. It would be nice to get something going here.

Bob Cuoco says he knows the perfect coffee house a Uke-ing.
Bob was the guy at the UWC with Tiny Tim's uke and the free gin.

Did this already happen? If not I am only an hour from Cinci and would LOVE to come!

Bob Cuoco says he knows the perfect coffee house a Uke-ing.
Bob was the guy at the UWC with Tiny Tim's uke and the free gin.

So now I know who I can blame for my headache on Sunday morning. Certainly it wasn't my fault.

Free gin? I'll be there! Oh wait I was there.

Cincinnati? Where is that? Near Boise?

Sorry for the short notice. Uke Night is finally happening. It's this Monday, Oct 12 at 8p at Sitwell's Coffeehouse on Ludlow in Clifton. Thanks to Bob for making the arrangements. A brief workshop, some fine talent and jammin' into the night.

Missing it right now...sigh...

Oh well, there's always next time, right?

Hey everyone! I'm completely new to the Ukulele, but played guitar from the past couple years, just looking for things in Cincinnati from time to time, or to chat about things in the local area!

later!
Joe

Hi Joe! I am in Dayton, but I would love if we could have some sort of holiday meetup in the cinci/columbus area! I missed the last one they had as I worked weekends at the time...

Hey everyone! I'm completely new to the Ukulele, but played guitar from the past couple years, just looking for things in Cincinnati from time to time, or to chat about things in the local area!

later!
Joe

I'm in Cincinnati, but I don't get out much. But if there is another meetup, I'll see if my friend can bring me. It'd be fun to play with others!

CountryMouse

Top Bottom