PDA

View Full Version : Pickup not picking up?!?!

yomommaslover
07-22-2009, 02:21 PM
hey guys just got back from Oahu swap meet where i bought a Kala spruce top with shadow electronics which worked fine when i bough it but when i got home (CA) i tried plugging it in and got nothing but static... I had the same problem with a Kala before but the seller replaced it. I was wondering if anyone had similar problems and any insight on how i should fix it or if Kala themselves could help with this defect... thanks ahead for any help!!!

thejumpingflea
07-22-2009, 09:16 PM
hey guys just got back from Oahu swap meet where i bought a Kala spruce top with shadow electronics which worked fine when i bough it but when i got home (CA) i tried plugging it in and got nothing but static... I had the same problem with a Kala before but the seller replaced it. I was wondering if anyone had similar problems and any insight on how i should fix it or if Kala themselves could help with this defect... thanks ahead for any help!!!

Try replacing the battery.

buddhuu
07-23-2009, 09:06 AM
If that doesn't do the trick, there was a similar issue described in an old thread at Uke Cosmos.

Click to see if this casts any light on your problem (http://www.ukulelecosmos.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11754&p=139294&hilit=kala+electronics#p139294)...