It's Done!

NatalieLin6

Reaction score
In a little suburb outside of Detroit, Michigan.
I just got off the phone with awesome Mike, the owner of Mainland Ukuleles. I finally ordered the Mahogany Concert and I am OVERJOYED!! After over a year it was definitely time to upgrade. Now that I ordered it though, I have to keep myself from going crazy until it arrives. I can't wait until it makes it's YT debut.

YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's the best birthday present EVER!!!!

:rock::nana::cheers::smileybounce:

Last edited:
I just got off the phone with awesome Mike, the owner of Mainland Ukuleles. I finally ordered the Mahogany Concert and I am OVERJOYED!! After over a year it was definitely time to upgrade. Now that I ordered it though, I have to keep myself from going crazy until it arrives. I can't wait until it makes it's YT debut.

YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's the best birthday present EVER!!!!

:cheers::smileybounce:

Same one as I am waiting for!!!! :)
Can't wait much longer now!

hahah congrats on the new baby!
dont forget to share the love and post pics :)

Happy early birthday. Here's a list of things to do to keep you busy while you wait for the new baby to arrive.
1. Make an awesome YT song selection
2. Chose YT stage clothes to compliment the mahogany
3. Figure out where you are going to display this work of art.
4. Vacuum and dust the display area
5. Create a thread to find out what strings to buy

That's a good start. I'll bet your other UU friends here will be happy to add to the list to keep you from going nuts :wallbash:

Excited

I have the same, it rocks!!! :)

I know, your pictures are what sold me on the gloss. It is beautiful.

hahah congrats on the new baby!
dont forget to share the love and post pics :)

Thank you! I have a feeling I will want to be flaunting my pretty new friend, so yes, definitely expect pictures. Plus, I have seen "pics or it didn't happen" posted many times, so I'll need proof :D

Ha Ha

Happy early birthday. Here's a list of things to do to keep you busy while you wait for the new baby to arrive.
1. Make an awesome YT song selection
2. Chose YT stage clothes to compliment the mahogany
3. Figure out where you are going to display this work of art.
4. Vacuum and dust the display area
5. Create a thread to find out what strings to buy

That's a good start. I'll bet your other UU friends here will be happy to add to the list to keep you from going nuts :wallbash:

Thank you, this is a good start. Thankfully, it is only traveling from Indiana to Michigan so it shouldn't take as long as poor Bratset's.

I can't wait to join the Mainland club!

I know, your pictures are what sold me on the gloss. It is beautiful.

Me too.

No matter what your impression is at this point, I predict that you're still going to be in awe when you open the package. Congratulations! You couldn't have chosen better.

Envy in a good way. Congrats and H.B.!

Thank you Seeso. My birthday isn't actually until August 6th, but I LOVE early presents :D

I can tell from your birthday that you are a gifted musician, have a brilliant intellect and a wonderful sense of humor...(any guesses on when my b-day is?):D

You're gonna love that Mainland uke, congrats!

Top Bottom