Gah! Decision!

UkEdman90

Reaction score
ok well i have not been on this forum lately due to my other hobby.... CAR AUDIO! I LOVE IT! IT LOVES ME but its a bottomless pit of money and i know it! ALOT OF MONEY! my other love is my ukulele! I LOVE THE UKE! i have owned one and only one that i plan on having my whole life... So here is the deal... I want to get another uke... But with my other hobby its very expensive! So what should i do? Should i just cut it out completely... Car audio that is and snag me another uke and have fun on this forum?

YES! YES! YES! Im done with car audio! so OVER IT! to much money with nothing but constant fixes and upgrades!

Now UU this is where u come in... My budget is $300-400 for a great sounding uke that i can buy off of ebay... Blemish ukes i dont mind :D so please help me out! also today is my 1 year anniversary of playing the uke :shaka:

That's a pretty open question. Are you looking for a concert, tenor, bari, etc.??? Do you require a pickup? Would you be adverse to a Flea or Fluke? How about a pineapple?

In any case, you certainly have your priorities in order. When in doubt, spend the money on ways of creating music over ways of consuming it. :cool:

JJ

I'm really jazzed by the Fluke lately. For your budget you could get a rosewood fretboard, pickup and great graphics. Checkout puremarksa's videos! He'll blow you away right into the Fluke patch!

I bought a blemished solid koa double puká tenor with abalone inlay from meleukulele.com for $400. I stand by the mele name.

Top Bottom