Mark Buehrle Perfect Game

Absolutely! I make no bones about being fans of both teams in Chicago, which is close to sacrilegious here. I couldn't be happier for Buehrle! Seems like a great guy.

Absolutely! I make no bones about being fans of both teams in Chicago, which is close to sacrilegious here. I couldn't be happier for Buehrle! Seems like a great guy.

I am right there with you Narciso:shaka: But even if I wasn't a fan of the Sox, you have to tip your hat to Buehrle as a baseball fan. I liked the clips of the Phillies locker room before their game and how they were cheering on Buehrle. Quite an accomplishment.
For Buerhles first no hitter, he bought all the players on his team new watches. He better step it up and get Dewayne Wise something extra special:shaka:
I was watching the game from my mothers hospital room (she was sleeping) and you could hear that a lot of the visitors were in their families rooms watching the game as well. I loved it in that moment when he won, that a lot of the sick people on that hospital floor forgot about their ailments if not for one second. That is the power or sports, of laughter, of music:shaka:

Top Bottom