New Strap!!

ukulelearp

Reaction score
New Straps! Help me pick!

Finally, I got a strap button installed on my ukulele/classical guitar. I know a lot of people like the "thong" style strap, but I never warmed up to them. The strap I have on it is a really cool one my uncle gave me, with some very cool shiny accents. I don't like changing my strap often, but a lot of people seem to like my flowered one better, in the third picture. I just wanted to show them off, but I wouldn't mind hearing which one you like better! :D

Attachments

• Photo 1.jpg
    Photo 1.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 64
  • Photo 2.jpg
    Photo 2.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 42
  • Photo 3.jpg
    Photo 3.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Well I'm fairly anti-strap myself. But if I were going to use on of those, I'd go with the first one. It's mighty cool! (And it looks great with that uke.)

JJ

I like the first one better too.

–Lori

The first one's just a little more uncommon, in my opinion it adds some nice character.

Last edited:
Awesome loved em

I was thinking of getting me a strap for my ukulele too...

I'd reccomend it, it makes some of the more complicated licks and riffs much easier because you can movie your arm without worrying about dropping it. And it's a bit ironic that your icon has a strap on it.

You got some nice straps there, but I don't like guitar straps as they are too wide, I ended up stealing the strap of the wifes leather handbag, she wasn't too impressed but now she wants one herself.

You got some nice straps there, but I don't like guitar straps as they are too wide, I ended up stealing the strap of the wifes leather handbag, she wasn't too impressed but now she wants one herself.

I've heard that mandolin straps work nicely, you might want to try that if she ever decides she wants her purse back.

Okay...I'm going to be the oddball here (like that is something new) and go for the last pic.

Thanks for the opinions. But either way each will be used, because the other will go on my guitar.

I've heard that mandolin straps work nicely, you might want to try that if she ever decides she wants her purse back.

I use a mandolin strap. It's perfect for the uke. The straps pictured above are beautiful, but IMO a little wide for a uke. But for guitar - awesome.

I use a mandolin strap. It's perfect for the uke. The straps pictured above are beautiful, but IMO a little wide for a uke. But for guitar - awesome.

I liked the size on the mandolin straps a little better, but couldn't really find any locally that I liked, and I didn't feel like ordering anything online.

Top Bottom