• Summer Breeze by Seals & Croft

Votes: 11 22.9%
  • say it ain't so - weezer

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • The Night Before - The Beatles

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The Beatles: A Day In The Life

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • troy fernandez: wahine `ilikea/waimanalo blues medley from Hawaiian Style `Ukulele

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The Beatles: Girl

Votes: 3 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cashew

Reaction score
ok folks, we're starting the poll today, and it will last till the end of the month.

Since I can't have a poll with more than 10 options, I'll list the first 10 songs in the poll here, to vote for 11-15, please vote by writing the name of the song in the reply. (one vote per member) and, I'll tally it up during this week.

The Song list!

1)Summer in the City by the Lovin' Spoonful
2)Sublime - Eye of Fatima
3)Buckets of Rain - Bob Dylan
4)Under The Boardwalk
5)Summer Breeze by Seals & Croft
6)say it ain't so - weezer
7)The Night Before - The Beatles
8)The Beatles: A Day In The Life
9)troy fernandez: wahine `ilikea/waimanalo blues medley from Hawaiian Style `Ukulele
10)The Beatles: Girl
11)Redemption Song - Bob Marley
12)"Paint it Black" by the Rolling Stones.
13)Beyond the Sea- whoever you fancy singing it
14)MJ - man in the mirror,
15)"lay down your weary tune" by dylan

Last edited:
Summer breeeeze yewwwwwwwwwww

heh, breeze is one of the options, if you don't wanna play it, there are plenty more to vote on : :) And, remember, you can vote until the end of the month :)

I would like to add a vote for "Beyond the Sea". I was listening to that yesterday and thought it would be great on the ukulele.

very nice songs

none of those.... I want to learn a song that don't need singing..

Well, I do feel awful sorry you don't like any of these songs, but an instrumental version would be impressive as well :) Remember, the goal of this is for us all to do our own versions of the song that wins.

Come the end of next month, please feel free to put a song of your choosing into the 'Song of the Month' list.

Oh, and By the way, we got just about 4 days to go! Remember you can vote for the last 5 songs by writing in!

beyond the sea! i love that songgg

Remember, the goal of this is for us all to do our own versions of the song that wins.

I didn't find this out until page two of the thread....:confused:

That being said, I vote for #13, Beyond the Sea.

Heyas Guys, just pushing this up with a message--

I'll be working tonight, so I won't be around for midnight to happen. BUT, I will declare this-- AT midnight HI time, (which isn't too far away from when I get out of work) The winning song (Vote-wise) Will be the ukulele song of the month--I'm all excited.

I'll post a thread when I get home that you all can post your versions (video and audio) on at that time :)

Top Bottom