Time Warp?

thejumpingflea

Reaction score
Man, I just got an awesome idea.

Who likes the show Time Warp? I sure do, and I have this idea that will most likely never materialize, but would be sick.

Jake Shimabukuro and James Hill on Time Warp.

Think about it! The tremelos, picking, strumming, fan strokes, all played at 500 frames a second! Seeing Jake do his fastest strum on this would be jaw dropping!

Maybe I just obsess over the uke too much . . . ;)

Man, I just got an awesome idea.

Who likes the show Time Warp? I sure do, and I have this idea that will most likely never materialize, but would be sick.

Jake Shimabukuro and James Hill on Time Warp.

Think about it! The tremelos, picking, strumming, fan strokes, all played at 500 frames a second! Seeing Jake do his fastest strum on this would be jaw dropping!

Maybe I just obsess over the uke too much . . . ;)

That's a really cool show, I watch it when I catch it. It's a cool idea, but I'm not sure a ukulele has the mass appeal for a TV show. But who knows? I'd definitely watch it.

Agreed!

I agree 100%. That would be awesome to see; much cooler than some of the things they show on there. Maybe you could email your idea to the creators, I think that's how they get a lot of their ideas.

Also agree that that's an awesome show. 500 FPS is so gnarly. Jake would be awesome for that! :shaka:

Top Bottom