Uke in the news: Jack Black

woah, it really is true that jack black is pure talent!

Jack Black is something. For being an actor, he can really play the guitar (and likewise the 'ukulele). He played all of the solos and stuff that you see on School of Rock - he even wrote many of the songs. Kudos.

Jack Black is something. For being an actor, he can really play the guitar (and likewise the 'ukulele).

I guess he might be more of an actor than a musician now, but I knew of him from Tenacious D before I ever saw any of his acting roles. Tenacious D is comedy, but it's also some seriously kick-ass music and he can really sing and play guitar. He also played on one of the Eagles of Death Metal albums. No doubt about it, he's a serious musician.:music:

I guess he might be more of an actor than a musician now, but I knew of him from Tenacious D before I ever saw any of his acting roles. Tenacious D is comedy, but it's also some seriously kick-ass music and he can really sing and play guitar. He also played on one of the Eagles of Death Metal albums. No doubt about it, he's a serious musician.:music:

Yeah he is awesome all around.

I am a fan of Jack Black, living in SoCal I got to see a few Tenacious D shows in small venues. I even emailed them and had them say Happy Birthday to my wife at a show, that was really cool. They are good people!

Top Bottom