Kanile'a "Custom SS" Video Review

GX9901

Reaction score
There seems to be some interest in Kanile'a ukes over at the Ukulele Marketplace. I had some time on my hands this weekend (perhaps too much time...:p) so I put up a review of my Kanile'a super soprano. The vid got a lot longer (10 minutes) than I thought it would and my "presentation" is probably pretty dry. But if you're curious about Kanile'a ukes, it might be worth a click:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDgXPcoTiGA

If it bores you to tears, I apologize in advance.:eek:

Great review. I really liked how you played all the ukes in succession. It made it really easy to compare them. Is the super soprano just a soprano with a concert neck??

Great review, really makes me want a new ukulele. Also, on a side note, i love your shirt:D

nice review GX.. I like the soprano body with concert neck too (Mezzosoprano). The uke seems like a nice player. Looks like a 1.5" nut width..? Nice Uke and nice sound too! :)

Thanks guys! I'm glad you guys enjoyed it.

Ken Middleton, who did a couple of reviews on his Kanile'as on Youtube, sent me a message saying that he thinks my SS sounds a lot like his concert and tenor, so between our videos, you guys should have a pretty good idea about Kanile'a ukes if you're ever interested in one.

Great review GX. Watched it last night and throughly enjoyed it. That is a heck of a great sounding uke and I really like the "super" soprano aspect. One suggestion: brighter lighting! Thanks for posting this vid!:D

Top Bottom