Tenor Fluke

M

Manalishi

Okay, I have recently played a friend's Tenor Fluke
and I liked it.Anyone in the UK have one for sale?

Scooch,thanks for that.I have had one possible offer
which I am checking out,will report how it goes!
The conversion thing at the moment makes the prices
on that site from £220 (sterling) upwards,which is a bit
more than I can realistically stretch to at this time!

Okay, I have recently played a friend's Tenor Fluke
and I liked it.Anyone in the UK have one for sale?

You actually beat me to this, I was just about to inquire myself about flukes without the import tax.
I think I'd rather go for a concert though, since I've got enough sopranos and tenors :D
But to be fair, unless you can find yourself a second hand one, you're going to be paying the same amount.
It might even work cheaper to get one off http://www.fleamarketmusic.com/store/Scripts/prodList.asp?idCategory=5 and put up with paying the £40 or so for import tax.

I've been looking for a tenor Fluke for a while, and I think it's fair to say a second-hand one is going to be more or less impossible.

Duke Of Uke stock concert Flukes (£155), but I emailed them to ask if they can get tenors, and they said they probably could.

I'm going to save up and either go to Duke Of Uke, or just get one imported straight from the Magic Fluke Co. The excessive VAT on imports is irritating, but not enough to stop my UAS...

I love my Flea, and would never part with it now :)

Being a U.K. uker is a bit sucky. I just bit the bullet and ordered a concert flea direct from the Fleamarketmusic guys. Its has cleared customs now but I don't know how much I am going to be charged yet! :eek:

Plus parcelforce have the cheek to add £8.00 handling charge when I already paid shipping. *AND* I have to collect it from a parcelforce depot - they don't even deliver the thing!!!!

It'll be worth it when I've got the uke in my hands though!

Import taxes are a bitch !
When I bought my Mainland I had to pay about £42 (530NOK) to get it trhough Norwegian customs..

Flea

Hey Scooch,

Let us know when your Flea arrives. How exciting. It'll be interesting to know how much VAT you get charged.

You'll have loads of fun with it :)

Top Bottom