Does every Ukulele Underground member own more than one uke ?

ed531

Reaction score
Since there are so many different types of ukes (soprano, concert, tenor, longnecks, etc) and so many different ways to tune them. Is there a Ukulele Underground member that only has one UKE ?

Just wondering...

I only have one... for now. I really want a tenor and pineapple at one point once I get better.

I only have one... for now. I really want a tenor and pineapple at one point once I get better.

What size and tuning are you playing now... and by pineapple, do you mean Pineapple Sunday ? :)

I don't own any ukes.

They own me.

JJ

What size and tuning are you playing now... and by pineapple, do you mean Pineapple Sunday ? :)
A concert in high G.

And yes, pineapple sunday. :love:

My dream tenor is the KoAloha Sceptre after seeing a pic of it yesterday.

I'm at three right now, though none of them are terribly expensive. I'm only keeping the cheapest of them around in case I get the chance to get someone else started on the uke and give it to them. I'm fighting hard to get a mainland, which will probably do it for me for quite some time. That will give me a soprano, concert, and tenor.

I'm at three right now, though none of them are terribly expensive. I'm only keeping the cheapest of them around in case I get the chance to get someone else started on the uke and give it to them. I'm fighting hard to get a mainland, which will probably do it for me for quite some time. That will give me a soprano, concert, and tenor.

My first uke is a concert. Just recently I purchased a tenor with a high G and I love it. I've actually purchased another tenor tuned to a low G. But I think that's it for now. Sometimes I think about selling the concert because I don't really use it too much.

First I owned one. Then two. Then sold one. Bought one. Bought another. And another. Sold one. Sold another. Bought one. Sold one. Bought one. Bought another. Sold one. Bought one. Sold one. Sold one. Bought one (but would like to get around to selling it). Bought another.

I think that should bring the grand total to four...two sopranos and two concerts.

Yeah I got 2 ukes right now, but I only play one..
I'm sure there are PLENTY of people on the UU with just one uke..

Play long enough and another one will pop up sooner or later

My first uke is a concert. Just recently I purchased a tenor with a high G and I love it. I've actually purchased another tenor tuned to a low G. But I think that's it for now. Sometimes I think about selling the concert because I don't really use it too much.

the concert wouldn't happen to be a mainland would it?

I only own one :mad: but I'm hoping that my financial status will change soon. I've only played for a month but I'm already "window shopping" for my next one.

My wish list includes:

Low G Tenor
High G Tenor
Concert (for those long fret stretches I can't quite reach on my Tenor)
Fluke (for general "knock around" use when I would worry about damaging the fancy ones) (wow, I'm already talking plural)

Yup... I have two real ones an a Pineapple Sundae fantasy uke that follows me around wherever I go. I'm trying to control that by committing that I'll only buy one if I can personally pick it up in Hawaii.

the concert wouldn't happen to be a mainland would it?

It's a Kamaka concert, I bought it while I was in Hawaii. I probably won't sell it because I don't want to say, "I wish I hadn't sold that one."

I've had several but I like only owning one at a time.

I'm considering stepping up to two at a time so I can jam out with peeps.

I've got two, a Tenor Eleuke and a Pono Mango Tenor... I plan in the not too distant future to get either the KoAloha Pineapple sunday or the Sceptre!

Top Bottom