William H Macy and Kate Micucci Ukin!!!

Well this tune offends my delicate sensibilities. I am writing an irate email to YouTube to keep this filth off the intarwebz. :mad:

A quick google since I'm unfamiliar with Kate Micucci (I don't really watch a lot of TV) and I came across this article from last Sunday

Feeling a little blue with all the rain and bad economic news? Kate Micucci recommends taking up the ukelele.

“It’s a really fun instrument," she said in an interview before rehearsing her one-woman show Playin’ With Micucci at Montreal’s Zoofest, the new cousin to the city’s Just for Laughs festival.

“I encourage everyone to learn to play it because it’s four strings, you can’t go really wrong and it’s really happy. It makes you happy to play it."

Last edited by a moderator:
“It’s a really fun instrument," she said in an interview before rehearsing her one-woman show Playin’ With Micucci at Montreal’s Zoofest, the new cousin to the city’s Just for Laughs festival.

“I encourage everyone to learn to play it because it’s four strings, you can’t go really wrong and it’s really happy. It makes you happy to play it."

OMG I love her. :love: She's too damn funny.

Top Bottom