Durn It UAS kicks in & THE Uke is impossible to find!

flyingace

Reaction score
So I saw the KALA Acacia Tenor today and LOVE IT! WANT IT! can't find it :(

Anyone know why there are pics out there of really light colored ones and all the youtube and reviews are showing very dark like the Kala website?

Still none for sale that I can find. I emailed MGM & Elderly but nothing back from them yet. If you know anything about them and if it's b/c they are limited release or whatnot, lemme know!

Thanks!

Maybe about 40 are arriving to the USA is a few weeks. thats not even enough to fill my preorders. What we will all get when distributed is even more a mystery soa s to when anyone will have free stock for sale is a big question.....If you have patience to wait best bet is to preorder.

My Kala Acacia Tenor is not as dark as those at the photos on Kala webpage. You can check my youtube videos to see it - or check photos on ukulele.de. It is my instrument that posed for those pictures :).
I highly recommend this uke - it is now my favourite instrument to play - I have it for about 3 months now - it opened up beautifully and after some adjustment made by a luthier it is also very very comfortable to play.
I like it much more than my Pono PKT-1E.

You can also check photos of my kala here : http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12165&highlight=acacia

And look also on the jumpingflea's uke in the review section.

Last edited:
Thanks MGM and Paw. I look forward to getting one. MGM I sent you my email via ebay, let me know when the next preorder is!

Top Bottom