Song Help Request Nature's Way by Spirit

ichadwick

Reaction score
Was trying to work through a favourite song of mine, Nature's Way, by Spirit, on the uke, and wasn't having a lot of luck.

Any members here ukified the song? Would like to get your chords/tab sheet.​

Holy cow! You remember this song? This goes waay back. You must be as old as me! I saw Spirit a few times, back in the day.

I suggest searching the net for he chords for guitar,and then play it on your uke.

Holy cow! You remember this song? This goes waay back. You must be as old as me! I saw Spirit a few times, back in the day.

I suggest searching the net for he chords for guitar,and then play it on your uke.

Remember it? Sheesh, like it was yesterday. One of my all-time favourite songs. Good band; cutting edge in their day. Better by 1,000+% than the drippy bunch of saccharine corporate-cookie-cutter so-called pop "artists" we get today. Did you ever hear their 1984 reunion album? I Got a Line on You runs about 10 minutes, pure, unadulterated rock as it was meant to be!

Found the chords, but they don't work well on the uke. Thought I'd save myself some time and ask here.​

Sadly, I saw the band around the mid 80's and Randy California was a real mess, only to die shortly after. That show really took the substance out of my memories of seeing them at the Fillmore East. But, they sure were great, and original, back then.

I saw this song on the thread list and memories of my younger days came flooding back...:D...Spirit was a great band and Nature's Way was one of my favorite songs by them...I'm gonna go listen to some Spirit on Rhapsody now...Thanks for the memories...:D

Top Bottom