Ukulele Review on 6-string KoAloha not posted yet

Howie1947

Reaction score
Hello UU........................I wrote this a few days ago, will it be reviewed and posted soon? Thanks, Howie

Still wondering where my the review of my new 6-string KoAloha is. regards....howie

Still wondering where my the review of my new 6-string KoAloha is. regards....howie
If you submitted your review through the Ukulele Underground > Ukulele Reviews page, it's gotta be reviewed prior to it's final posting. The link I provided is to the Ukulele Reviews in the Forum section (not the main page). Ukeninja had the same problem. His review on the main page and the same review in the Forum.

Last edited:
Ukeninja had the same problem
Problem, problem... but I do think disabling the review section now would be a good idea. Having two places for reviews is a bit distracting, and a forum may be the best way to implement reviews after all. And I keep repeating, reviews can be a very valuable asset for the community if easily accessible and searchable as it is now in the forums.

My problem was impatience as well, I like to think.
I should have STOP :stop: Hammer time!, but I didn't. Sorry!

I agree, I am somewhat confused as to where "to post or not to post" . I had the same problem with a prior review on a KoAloha Superconcert. I take the time to formulate my opinion and do the review, and nothing happens. If any of the moderators out there are listening, we, your humble members need some clarificaton on the matter. All I would like is for my review to be added........Respectfully..........Howie

All I can do at this time is apologize for the confusion. I believe Ryan is redesigning/making changes to the main page and as to what those will be, we'll just have to sit back and wait. For posting instrument reviews, I would post it on the forum (Ukulele Reviews) as I've previously mentioned. I think the primary reason it was added there is because of the number of requests to have that particular forum.

Thanks again Kanaka for your input. Hopefully some kind person at UU will see these posts and make the addition................Respectfully. Howie

Top Bottom