When does $16 = $200?

BrotherUke

Reaction score
When you go to a Jim Beloff workshop and he brings factory "second" Flukes and Fleas he's selling at a great price and a bunch of great books. I love my Fluke and this book on the history of the uke is terrific. The workshop was great fun and I met lots of other ukulele fans from my area.

DSC_0006.jpg

Are you saying you got that Fluke ans book for $16?

That sir is one heck of a deal.

No...sorry. I should have been more explicit. The cost of the workshop was $16 but by the time I satisfied the UAS monster I spent over 200 bucks for the Fluke and book.

No...sorry. I should have been more explicit. The cost of the workshop was $16 but by the time I satisfied the UAS monster I spent over 200 bucks for the Fluke and book.

Oh ok. Still a good deal, congrats on the new ukulele.

That is a good deal (even if it was more than $16 :D).

Congrats on the Fluke. It's nice-lookin'. Can't see anything "second" about it.

JJ

Uuuuuh, I would love to have a dozen flukes and get them all painted in cool designs.

Congrats on the Fluke. It's nice-lookin'. Can't see anything "second" about it.

JJ

Thanks JJ. I couldn't either. Jim said that Dale is really picky. It plays perfectly.

By the way... great singing on the Captain Google collab.

Gorgeous! I bet it sounds great, too. I've got a mango tenor Fluke, and love playing the thing. Enjoy! :shaka:

I bought my Tiki Flea from Jim at the Worcester Uke-a-palooza last year, at a considerable savings. I still haven't been able to detect the flaw. It's a sweet little thing.

Whew. For a momenet there I was scambling to book a flight for a workshop to bring back into Canada a whole rack of $16 Flukes...​

Did he have any Fleas too?

Top Bottom