Waiting, a little annoyed, maybe just anxious

ed531

Reaction score
So I'm waiting for UPS to deliver a Pono Tenor I purchased last week. The UPS code said that it was to arrive yesterday, I checked the UPS website yesterday and it said that it was rescheduled for delivery today.

I checked today and it said out for delivery. I called home and apparently the UPS delivery wave had already passed my neighborhood. No uke.

To make a Friday worse, I don't get out of work till 8:00 and won't be home till 9:00 (commute).

I want it !!! I want it !!! I want it !!!
:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

UPS probably left it on your front porch in plain sight, UPS is wonderful in that way. :rolleyes:

UPS sometimes leaves it on your porch, other times they require a sign-off. Let's hope they left it!

That is why I hate using UPS:cool:

For USPS is cheaper and they deliver on the weekend too or I can pick it up at the post office atleast....:nana:

UPS probably left it on your front porch in plain sight, UPS is wonderful in that way. :rolleyes:

I live in an apartment with a mail room, I called the doorman and he said that UPS already passed by. Nothing for me :mad::(

I live in an apartment with a mail room, I called the doorman and he said that UPS already passed by. Nothing for me :mad::(
Bummer. But I've had it happen before where UPS delivered a package and then came back a while later with another. I guess it depends on how they've "filed" (or mis-filed) the packages in the truck.

Let's let this thread be a lesson to everybody! Insist on the United States Postal Service for all your ukulele shipping! :D

(we could use the extra business)

Top Bottom