UU Shirt Sightings

Dino

Reaction score
I don't know how many shirts UU sold, but has there been any "sightings" of people wearing the shirt out? I saw myself this weekend. hahahaha. I was hoping to run into someone at Pearlridge.

oh man, i hardly go pearlridge anymore haha. too bad i dont have any UU shirts though.... maybe if i make my own but that'll be different from the ones that are being sold :(

Try and email Rayan. I think they had extra shirts, but you know, I think there is enough interest that they may do another print run. hint hint hint.

im pretty sure they will have another order of shirts. i just wasnt a fan of the red part, no offense. but that shouldnt have stopped me from buying it lol. i'll buy it when they come out with another run.... till then, imma make a custom UU shirt just for me :p

im pretty sure they will have another order of shirts. i just wasnt a fan of the red part, no offense. but that shouldnt have stopped me from buying it lol. i'll buy it when they come out with another run.... till then, imma make a custom UU shirt just for me :p

please post some pictures!

Top Bottom