New Mainlands?

vahn

Reaction score
Anyone been to the mainland uke site? Aside from that new honeybee mahogany soprano that I've heard about, theres several new ukes up (without pictures) Of: Classic mahogany concert w/slotted headstock, mango pineapple, soprano, concert, and tenor, and a mahogany Baritone.

I cant wait to see what the mango pineapple looks like. I hope theres some w/o rope binding.... otherwise I may just have to learn to love it.

http://shop.mainlandukuleles.com/category.sc?categoryId=3

I must now wipe the imaginary drool from my imagination...*Grins* CAN'T WAIT TO see them!! :D

I can't wait to see them either, I bought a mahogany honeybee ukulele from them and I love it! its my new little traveling companion, I take it almost everywhere!
2ly6gxi.jpg

classic mahogany concert with slotted headstock ... can't wait to see

Can't wait to see em!

I've pretty much got the go ahead to get a mainland in april when we pass through Indianapolis. Now I'm almost glad its so far off because it will take me that long to figure out which concert to get.

I'm almost sad that I hadn't waited to buy my Mainland so that I could have gotten the mahogany concert with the slotted headstock. I guess I'll have to buy a mango now to make me feel better about it. :D

I can't wait to see what the new Mangos look and sound like. I'm looking to go to Nashville at the end of August to get myself a Mainland.

Interesting that the concert size gets a slotted headstock. If the Kala acacia tenor model is any indication, the slotted headstock Mainland concert will be all gone before you can reach for your credit card!

Interesting that the concert size gets a slotted headstock. If the Kala acacia tenor model is any indication, the slotted headstock Mainland concert will be all gone before you can reach for your credit card!

If that's the case I hope they're restocked by April. I'm leaning towards that model myself.

Just checked my temperature.....yep....I am coming down with UAS again...

Top Bottom