The Best of George harrison

WS64

Reaction score
A little medley...
- Here Comes The Sun
- While My Ukulele Gently Weeps (not even close to Jake Shimabukuro!)
- Something
- My Sweet Lord

Well, nearly 6 minutes, maybe not that little...

The Best of George Harrison

2dhz1qa.jpg

A few of my Beatles favourites there, WS64. great job! It's a great medley, fades really well into each song. From Weeps into Something it's got a sweet bluegrass feel. Love it. I like how it's all your own take on each one. They're not the same as the originals but oh-so recognisable. I almost like them as much as the originals! I'd love some more medleys.

Nice job. Great job on the solo to Something. Is that a concert? Not used to you playing anything that big. What kind of uke is it?

Nice job. Great job on the solo to Something. Is that a concert? Not used to you playing anything that big. What kind of uke is it?

It's called Excelsius, from Portugal:
dwz6lu.jpg

Cosmos people think it's a Cordoba, but I don't think so.
I played one of those at a GuitarCenter in Pittsburgh when I was in the States last year, and I am sure my instrument is MUCH better than the one they had there.

It is concert size, actually for half a year or so I nearly always play concert. It might just look bigger than usual because all my other concerts are flat. And more important, have a pickup... I have a hard time to get used to using a mic instead!

Not bad bro. Not bad at all.

hey very nice work man :eek:]]

I love your gently weeps version :p its a funky and have nice juming flow :p

keep it :p
Aloha

That's great man! I really liked here comes the sun! and don't count yourself out on the gently weeps, I'm with Esy on that one, it is funky and has a great sound to it!

Fantastic !! That was really nice. Love how you put your own stamp on those tunes.

Awesome stuff! Just inspired me to practice more and more and more!!! I sing those songs as well and have been just playing the chords behind it. If I can pick out these songs instrumentally in addition to playing I'll find a way to record it and post it on youtube or here.

But really inspiring!!!

Matty

http://www.myspace.com/breezygrass

Watched the whole whing :) Liked your version of Something! But did not like your stakato(?) version of Here comes the sun, but that's just my taste.

Nice work! :shaka:

Top Bottom