The Goonies vs. The Sandlot

Which is the greater movie: The Goonies or The Sandlot?

• The Goonies

Votes: 21 75.0%
  • The Sandlot

Votes: 7 25.0%

• Total voters
No contest. Goonies rules all.

Pirates and treasure...I gotta go with the goonies.

stand by me. but relevant to the thread, sandlot

Too difficult a question. I can't decide, both are just soo great and Kaneohe is right aswell Stand by Me is prossibly one of the greatest movies of all time

gooooonies..!!
whats goonies? :D

Your young, it's OK you don't know the movie. It is NOT ok if you don't go out right now and rent it or find it online or netflix it cause you are missing out.

Goonies all the way there is no comparison, one of my favorite kids movies of all time.

Rumor has it there will be a Goonies 2...golly I hope this doesn't happen.

Your young, it's OK you don't know the movie. It is NOT ok if you don't go out right now and rent it or find it online or netflix it cause you are missing out.

Goonies all the way there is no comparison, one of my favorite kids movies of all time.

Rumor has it there will be a Goonies 2...golly I hope this doesn't happen.

No...I hear Spielberg is going to re-release Goonies with all the guns replaced with walkie-talkies. :p

No...I hear Spielberg is going to re-release Goonies with all the guns replaced with walkie-talkies. :p

I heard the knives and swords are replaced too!

Sloth is going to cut thru/slide down the sail with a walkie-talkie!:rotfl:

Who is voting for the Sandlot? Speak up.

GOONIES!!!!! ALL THE WAY!

Baby? Ruth? lol

Funny thing about the Sandlot...

Most or all of it was shot here in Utah. I actually live about half a mile from the water park with the lifeguard babe. I used to go there almost every day as a kid.

Damn this topic has made me realize that I must watch The Sandlot again. It was such a good movie.

Top Bottom