anyone play DDR?

Just out of curiosity, does anyone play DDR? :)

i use to play. still do once and awhile on the playstation

heck no last time i did that i landid flat on my back side lol not a pretty sight...

Yes.... I freestyle too hahahahaha

Dorkus maximus

ohhh ohhh i do i do

I was heavily into DDR from the beginning right up until 4th Mix Plus. Every mix after that was stupid. hahah!

I actually danced when I played, which (for some crazy strange reason) people around the Seattle area looked down upon, with their narrow-minded tech/score-happy behinds. :p

I was heavily into DDR from the beginning right up until 4th Mix Plus. Every mix after that was stupid. hahah!

i started off with 3rd mix but i have to agree that the games after 4th mix plus start going downhill. i used to freestyle too.... only to dynamite rave on beginner tho :p i suck on my feet tho.... can only go advanced or which ever the middle one is... i forget haha

i tweaked on it so..

i was and still am the dork who played a band flute and play DDR at the same time..actually i only can do that w/ two songs.

i started off with 3rd mix but i have to agree that the games after 4th mix plus start going downhill. i used to freestyle too.... only to dynamite rave on beginner tho :p i suck on my feet tho.... can only go advanced or which ever the middle one is... i forget haha

Ooooh danng 4th Mix Plus was my favorite too! haha we're cool. xP

the only ones I had a routine for was Dynamite Rave and Afronova on Trick mode and that was with a friend of mine.

but I play maniac/heavy. :) I can do all 8 footers, and only some of the ones about that. haha I'm not THAT good. ><;; You're only good now a days if you can pass any MAX song on heavy 8 speed in shadow,reverse, shuffle,mirror mode haha I exaggerate but seriously. I can't pass any MAX song to save my life. half way through my legs just say "NO." haha

Dude, I saw this one in Vegas that was like DDR and PIU COMBINED. I stared at it for the longest time but decided I wasn't ready for the grandness of it. I still don't know what it's called.

I play DDR when I get the chance to. I'm in the Standard-Heavy range. The only ones I own is the Mario Mix and Hottest Party. Not much DDR games for Nintendo :[

My wife plays ddr like crazy. She has her girlfriends over but they won't go up against her since she's nuts on it. I suck horribly at it though.

Top Bottom