Teachers in Nashville, TN

banburycait

Reaction score
I recently went to Hawaii to visit my family and I ended up buying a ukulele. But, I'm having trouble learning with my original teachers several thousand miles away. So, I can't seem to find a teacher in Nashville, TN. If anyone knows someone to teach me, please just responde to my thread,

THANK YOU.

Caitlin Greer.

I recently went to Hawaii to visit my family and I ended up buying a ukulele. But, I'm having trouble learning with my original teachers several thousand miles away. So, I can't seem to find a teacher in Nashville, TN. If anyone knows someone to teach me, please just responde to my thread,

THANK YOU.

Caitlin Greer.

Hi Caitlin, The South Eastern Ukers are having a "Uke Together" in the Atlanta area and we hope to have a basics crash course. You are welcome to come and have some fun. There is info on the Uke Republic web-site and on the South Eastern Ukers group site. Its a good chance to meet fellow player and maybe even upgrade your strings! Its about a 3 hour drive and its on a Saturday.:shaka:

Ukulele JJ has got to be able to hook you up with a teacher.

Ukulele JJ has got to be able to hook you up with a teacher.

Hmmm... well I actually don't know of any "official" ukulele teachers here. It's not the most popular instrument in town. :eek: My recommendation would be:

• As other have mentioned, check out the various YouTube vids, and the lessons here on UU.
  • Come join the next meeting of the Nashville Ukulele Society on the 17th of this month. I'm always happy to offer tips and pointers, as are the other ukers there. Several other beginners show up too, so you won't be the only one.
  • If you're looking for something more structured, I'd be happy to provide lessons. Just send me a PM.

JJ

Top Bottom