TUL (Total Ukulele Live) on UStream

Aldrine Guerrero

Ukulele Underground Staff
Reaction score
In a tiny rock in the middle of the sea :D
I've tried a few practice runs and I think I'm finally able to start a ustream show. I'm calling it "Total ukulele LIVE"

Here's the channel link:
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/total-ukulele-live

Which of course is a joke because there will most likely be guitar on there as well. Hahahahahah

The show is basically a Q&A style. I also do song requests and such. Special guests might pop in every now and then so just stay tuned! :D

Create an account in order to participate in the chat. It's your chance to directly talk to some of our members.

UPDATES:

TUL will be on for DATE CHANGE! WEDNESDAY May 28 430pm HST

Let's party!

Last edited:
are they guna use this for the open mic???????

are they guna use this for the open mic???????

Open mic is with mogulus. If you're participating in that make sure you send me your mogulus account name. I need to add you to the team.

Alright. This time I'm going to actually make an account. I guess I'll do it now.

Woot. Made one! See you tomorrow!

Last edited:
It's about time for you to get a better webcam!

Hahahah

I dont have the built in iSight like the other mac users. I have a mac mini which is good... but horrible at video chat and all that. It doesnt have a mic jac so I have to use a USB interface thats meant for garageband and protools; and I use a USB logitech webcam for the camera. No matter how high end the camera... it'll be the same because USB cams arent too compatible with macs.

I just want to be able to tell that it's you.

Top Bottom