Show us your ukes!

Here is my contribution. My Lanikai LFM-C. Solid spruce top with laminated flamed maple back and sides. The guy I got it from (ukulele4u on ebay) calls this particular model a "Blonde" as he names all of his ukes after desserts. (I was contemplating buying a solid mahogany "Fudge brownie," but the Blonde sounded much brighter and had more presence.)

Ignore the carpet in the pics... I know I know I need to vacuum... lol, but before I can I have to track the bloody thing down.

img0014kr1.jpg

img0013kn0.jpg

img0015it9.jpg

Here is my contribution. My Lanikai LFM-C. Solid spruce top with laminated flamed maple back and sides. The guy I got it from (ukulele4u on ebay) calls this particular model a "Blonde" as he names all of his ukes after desserts. (I was contemplating buying a solid mahogany "Fudge brownie," but the Blonde sounded much brighter and had more presence.)

Ignore the carpet in the pics... I know I know I need to vacuum... lol, but before I can I have to track the bloody thing down.

img0014kr1.jpg

img0013kn0.jpg

img0015it9.jpg

LOLOLOL!!!!

blondie huh, sweet.

img0014kr1.jpg

img0013kn0.jpg

img0015it9.jpg

I've got the Solid Mahogany in Tenor size. Just got it last week at the Uke Festival.

Here's my brand new mango Kala tenor (fresh from MGM). My other daily-use uke is the Surf Fluke in my avatar. I've only had the uke for a couple of days and I already want a new one (damn UAS)!

Up for judgment???

Seeso.... You get "nasty Hatefull Comments" That just pisses me off. I think you have crazy tallent. But most of all you can see how much you love your music. The hell with everyone. I love all your stuff and am frequenlty looking back to see if you have any new postings on utube. You inspire me to be as brave and post my own utube clips and i will as soon as i get the balls.:D Just want to thank you for your stuff, as a matter of fact there are a ton of people in UU that have postings on utube and they are all inspiring... thank you UU folks....Plainsong....cant wait to see your clip...do it man...tons of people here have your back

Plainsong - I know what you mean about putting yourself up for judgment in a public forum. I get a lot of nasty hateful comments on YouTube. I really would love to hear you sing, though. Perhaps you can just post an mp3 somewhere, or keep your video confined to Photobucket?

Also, it doesn't seem like you need any help, but I've posted the chords to my version of "What a Wonderful World" on my video. Perhaps I'll post them here too. It would be interesting to see how close we are in our interpretations.

Kekani - Ay caramba, those are some pretty ukes. Did you build them? O.O That 10 string is gorgeous. What does she sound like?

Thanks for posting those larger pictures, especially the detail on the headstock inlay. Gorgeous.

I only have ones of these ukes left, the Risa concert stick. I found the soprano Koaloha too small really, and the tenor Fluke is great, I just wanted something more solid wood. Once MGM catches up with his orders from when he was in NYC, I should be getting the Pono shipped out soonishly.

In the meantime:

The Koaloha hanging out with two Bathys watches also from Hawaii

dscn0214.png

The Risa concert stick and Honeytone amp, still somehow smaller than the smaller-necked Koaloha:

dscn0241.png

Messy pic of the Risa uke-solid and Roland Microcube:

fscn0297.png

And the tenor surf Fluke before I put Aquilas on:

dscn0456.png

Hey Plainsong..how u doing...i have a few questions for ya...i really want to by a Risa (concert) can you tell me your opinion about it? please!!!

And where did you buy the Honeytone amp????

thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!

Ingrit

Sit tight everyone! My uke p*** is coming as soon as I can find my freakin camera. How do I transfer pics from my Razr onto the computer?

Sit tight everyone! My uke p*** is coming as soon as I can find my freakin camera. How do I transfer pics from my Razr onto the computer?

When I need to transfer pics from my phone to my computer I use bluetooth. You wouldn't happen to have a mac would you? Either that or if your pics are stored on a micro SD card then you can stick that in a usb card reader on your computer.

Can you send the pic to an email address?

Top Bottom