For those who were quick enough to Jump on Deach's For Sale thread.

petah

Reaction score
I want to Publicly thank Deach for the great deals. I just received the Kamaka I bought from him and it exceeded my expectations. I still need to get it set up as it is a little rough around the edges for my liking but it's FREAKING AWESOME. Loud! Mellow! Sustain!
It sounds a lot better than the GF's new Kamaka Soprano. When I hit the strings it sings. I swear it has a soul!!! Comparing it to the sound of my fathers full bodied guitars (Vintage and new) I can honestly say it reminds me of my father's vintage Gibsons. With a very full sound that has a real depth. Like a fine wine to a sophisticated pallet. dissecting the sound reveals pure ear pleasure on many levels. Best sounding Uke I have played ( I played all of the K brands. )

I will do a nice review after exams and after my luthier gets to it. But I can honestly say This killed My UAS for good ( even though it's not for me I get to play it anytime I want.)

:shaka:

i wanna hear from ichadwick how much he ♥s his boat paddle, but great to hear (not a big suprise u love ur kamaka pineapple though :p)

Last edited:
i wanna hear from ichadwick how much he ♥s his boat paddle, but great to hear (not a big suprise u love ur kamaka pineapple though :p)

(It's a figure 8 body)

YES,with the Paddle. I was going to mention that in my first post but I didn't know how to spell his user name. I'm sure a lot of people were kicking themselves for not cruising UU sooner that day. Although It kinda hurt that he was selling off so many... I know it was just to thin the herd and that he has some spectacular ukes. However usually when I see a sale like that someone is losing their house. It always leaves a bitter sweet taste in my mouth buying from them.

Deach is for sale? Let the bidding begin!

I bid 1 kazillion gold pieces.

Oh, I jumped on that thread already... still sore and need a cushion.

Ah, eh... yes, please share your experiences with deach's ukulele trade skillz. Don't skip on the details, either. You know, the regular:
  • shipping time
  • packaging
  • setup
  • freebies ("Hmm...? What's This For...?")
  • unannounced "surprises" ("Hey, What's This For?!")
  • funny smells ("WTF?!")
  • "How on earth did the finish get worn in such an odd spot??? ...Oh....MY...." :wtf:

Just the regular, you know :rotfl:

Post quick because he is barbequeing(sp?) as we speak. Sorry for the disturbance folks, just blowing off some steam here :nana:

well...

there were some cobwebs in the body... and what looks to be potato chip crumbs... but I'm not 100%

:D

I just got Deach's eleuke this morning, and I've been playing and fiddling around with it all afternoon. It's pretty great so far, other than the potato chip crumbs. :D

Top Bottom