Emergency - One of our fellow ukers may be in trouble.

EricStetson

Reaction score
**NOT A JOKE**

Guys, I know I'm new on this forum, but I was just looking through member vids and some disturbing annotations caught my eye on this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLmkdmsJyhs

The video, and maybe the channel, has obviously been hacked by someone with a personal vendetta against one or both members of this ukulele duo. The comments are somewhat explicit so please bare that in mind before watching. I left a comment on the page and actually got a reply back, from said hacker - telling me to back off. I suppose from here I'll report it to the YouTube folks. I thought I would post this on here because somebody might know them or their username on UU, and I doubt whoever the angry person is will be surfing UU looking for comments about it. Because I received a reply, and the comments are so personal in nature, I have a feeling there might be something else going on besides somebody just messing up a youtube account.

If anybody knows who these people are please contact them and let them see this!

thats really sad :(

unfortunately there is no shortage of idiots like that on the internet, especially on Youtube.

Even I had an imposter account set up against me once... and I'm not even famous D:
I reported it to Youtube, and the imposter account was suspended. I guess if we report this video to Youtube, they'll do something about it..

I guess they'll find out soon enough and report. Nakamura Takashi is one of the more famous jazz ukulele players.

The hacker has some political beef it seems:

民主党が政権をとったら、一週間で日本は終わりである
民主党なんかに有利な報道ばっかりして日本を破滅に導いたマスコ ミ、許さない。
"If the Democratic Party takes over power, Japan will be finished in a week. I cannot forgive the mass media, who guided Japan into destruction by reporting only favorably about the Democratic Party and so on."

Just some election heat building up? But the English in the comments is too good to be written by just any Japanese... what a mess, the Internet.

:eek:

Flag it, YouTube will realize it's hacked if they look at the other videos and remove the offending video and duo can change their password and upload a clean version. Unlike eBay, Google has people with intelligence working in their system.

Top Bottom