KoAloha Soprano $320 Shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanaC

Reaction score
Hey everybody!

I bought this KoAloha soprano online earlier this week. And, while I thought I was more of a soprano girl, I thought wrong, I definitely like the concert and tenor scale more. So, my loss is your gain if you love some KoAlohas.

Just so you know, you're paying what I paid.
It's 300 for the uke, and 20 for shipping.

Just PM me if you're interested. And I'm thinking that PayPal is the best form of payment.

Here are some pictures. It's a really beautiful ukulele.

IMG_0156.jpg
IMG_0163.jpg
IMG_0162.jpg
IMG_0161.jpg

Let me know if you want any more pictures.

thats gorgeous and at a great price i hope someone jumps on it!

Whats the date of manufacture?

Thanks Jack

haha, no! The rug staysss!

The person I bought it from said that it was 8-9 years old. I have a tag for it, but it doesn't have dates on it or anything.

If you look inside the soundhole towards the neck, is there a date stamped there? Also appears to be 1 piece front and back as opposed to 'bookmatched' wood.
Very nice, I'm tempted. Where are you located?

Definitely older based on the interior sticker and one piece top and bottom. Great price and find.

Great uke! Please someone hurry up and buy it...I'm running out of excuses to justify a new uke!

Wow, you have a great eye! I did a side by side and I'd bet it is the same one. They buyer here and seller on ebay are both from Tyler, TX so I guess he put it up for sale. He does state that he is only playing the baritone now.

Last edited:
Wow, he only had it for maybe 2 weeks. That's a short time to decide the Baritone is the way you want to go... Still a great price if you are looking and have the $$.

I know I'd bid if I had the cash lying around. (I don't... is anyone hireing in the Clearwater Fl Area?) (just askin...)

JT

wait... so is this ukulele for sale or not?! I'm confused. If he'll let it go for 280, I'll buy it immediately, assuming there is nothing wrong with it.

"what's with the blue take on the inside?

Yah, I'm wondering what the blue tape on the inside is there for?
I would like to have a soprano 1 piece top/back, but wonder why he's selling it so soon? Baritone?

He’s on here ... try sending him a message.

I’d lean towards giving any UU member the benefit of the doubt, but yeah, the timing and the fact that there’s no refund would kinda sketch me out.

Mystery Solved

Yes. This is the exact same ukulele that I purchased here a few weeks ago. I always wanted a KoAloha and this was a great price. I put new Aquilla strings on it and played it and it is a wonderful instrument. Then.... Mike aka MusicGuyMike comes along and lures me with an excellent deal on a Pono mango baritione. Well, that's it for me, a Pono! I'm playing the baritone now and this beautiful KoAloha must find a new home to help me finance the Pono.

Here's the scoop with the blue tape. You can't see it on the tape clearly but it has "UkuleleHouse" written on it. The good folks at KoAloha put this label on it so they knew where to ship it. As you can see, the case has the UkuleleHouse logo on it. I asked Paul, I think it was Paul, at KoAloha and he said if I took the tape off, the year of manufacture would be underneath.

You can PM me or better yet, send me an email to dprovines@provines.net if you have any questions. The e-mail goes directly to my blackberry so I get it immediately. I may not log into UU until who knows.

So, the bottom line is, this is an awesome uke. And you can blame Mike for the quick turn-around. :shaka:

Last edited:
Pro, is the Koaloha still available? Paypal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom