Any TV Shows you're completely obsessed with right now?

Plainsong

Reaction score
Rant and rave about them here! What show do you count the hours until the next episode? Does its artistry make you weap with joy or did it completely jump the shark? I want to know! :)

I think a peak at my avatar avatar says what I'm wrapped up in, (the new of course) Battlestar Galactica. It's everything good SciFi should be, and it has a nice spiritual twist to it that a lot of SciFi just doesn't have, too afraid to go there. It's simply the best damn show on television that no one's watching. So say we all.

Can't stand SciFi? Think there was a big shark in the corridors that Adama jumped over? Well what show makes you do this face? :eek:

Dexter, Weeds, Californication - I don't know why

Top Chef, Hell's Kitchen - I was a chef for 10 years

Top Gear - funny guys, I love cars and British humor

The Ultimate Fighter - my other hobby...

Ultimate Fighter and How I met your mother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mee too.....not really obsessed, but I have to watch these:

CSI
CSI Miami
CSI NY
Ghost Whisperer
Numbers
House

The only shows that I HAVE to watch are Lost and Battlestar Galactica. I'm with you, Plainsong. BSG is a great show. Can't wait to see how it all plays out. I liked the season premiere, it was awesome. I don't have cable though, so I have to watch them the next day. I download the torrents. Sneaky.

The only shows that I HAVE to watch are Lost and Battlestar Galactica. I'm with you, Plainsong. BSG is a great show. Can't wait to see how it all plays out. I liked the season premiere, it was awesome. I don't have cable though, so I have to watch them the next day. I download the torrents. Sneaky.

They have it on Hulu.com, too, full free episodes, commercial free.

I'm obsessive about BSG.
I'm also pretty big on Big Bang Theory and How I Met Your Mother.

I liked Heroes, but I'm afraid it jumped the shark.
Studio 60 was AWESOME, but it got canned.

Oh, and Simpsons and Family Guy, though they're not as good as they used to be.

Last edited:
How I Met Your Mother :p

deng i thought my family and i were the only ones obsessed with how i met your mother...
theres that show and:
  • the big bang theory
  • two and a half men
  • criminal minds
  • shark
  • csi Las vegas
  • greys anatomy
  • heroes

i loves comedies and detective shows for somme reason...
but greys anatomy is just random!!!
hahaha

whats that 'how i met your mother' show about? and how about the universe?

all my shows haven't had anything new on in along time so i haven't watched anything good lately.

Yeah i download torrents too. its like the poor man's Tivo.

whats that 'how i met your mother' show about? and how about the universe?

all my shows haven't had anything new on in along time so i haven't watched anything good lately.

Yeah i download torrents too. its like the poor man's Tivo.

how i met your mother and the big bang theory are both shows on cbs monday nights....

you can watch full episodes on cbs.com i think...

Dexter, Weeds, Californication - I don't know why

Top Chef, Hell's Kitchen - I was a chef for 10 years

Top Gear - funny guys, I love cars and British humor

The Ultimate Fighter - my other hobby...

Top Gear! "How hard could it be??" :D

I have a tad bit of a crush on one of them, and it's not the obvious one. Yeah, I'm a gurl.

A lot of my favs are on this list, like 30 Rock, and Mythbusters, Family Guy - I can't wait for "Something Something Something Dark Side." Blue Harvest was a classic, I thought. We have to wait for the DVDs, Family Guy is sporadic here. I have to give shouts out to the original version of The Office, and of course Little Britain and League of Gentlemen, and this British sitcom called Spaced that is just great.

Next BSG episode is called 6 of 1. Hmm, Ron going back to his Trek roots with that title? :D I have to download the torrents because the webcasts are for US IP addresses only. They won't even show season 3 here. But we also buy the dvds so that's ok.

"It's in the frakking ship!"

Last edited:
not really any... all i watch right now nhl playoffs and nba.

My wife is into the new series. I'm an old futty duddy....I'm partial to the original BSG series.

Top Bottom