• David Cook

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • David Archuleta

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters

Dino

Reaction score
Who do you think will be next to leave American Idol

I think the next bottom 3 are going to be Syesha, Brooke and Carly. I think the last time Simon told a contestant she may be in trouble was Amanda and on cut day she was gone.

Last edited:
I'm so done with this show. Kristy Lee Cook needs to go. She needed to go a LONG time again, definitely before Ramiele.

I'll probably go into detail with my opinion on each contestant later. It could get long and mean. haha

I have to go with Brooke White. I'm a sucker for Carly Simon types.

My favorite of this season was Amanda Overmyer, and she's gone. My next favorite was Chikezie Eze, and he's gone too. After him, I like Brooke White and Ramiele Malubay about equally. Ramiele's gone now.

I must not have my finger on the pulse of America, because it seems like Brooke's going to go soon.

I'm not really partial to any of the contestants but obviously David Archuleta is going to win.

Simon must have had those cartoon $ $ eyes when he heard him sing. Cha-Ching!

That kid will go gold instantly.

I'm not really partial to any of the contestants but obviously David Archuleta is going to win.

Gold? I don't know about all that. Archuleta strikes me as the kind of contestant who could win Idol, but wouldn't be able to sell records in the real world.

David Cook, on the other hand, will be a million seller even if he doesn't win, a la Chris Daughtry.

Gold? I don't know about all that. Archuleta strikes me as the kind of contestant who could win Idol, but wouldn't be able to sell records in the real world.

David Cook, on the other hand, will be a million seller even if he doesn't win, a la Chris Daughtry.

He's the boy version of Miley Cyrus. He'll go gold.

I'm betting on that filipino guy with the thick frame glasses and the mohawk, err wait i think thats hell's kitchen.
i vote jason cuz he's got blonde dreads. haha

So brooke and jason need to bust out with a song and really sell it. Hopefully they will let these guys sing some material from this century, perhaps something that they have heard more than once and will be able to put their own spin on.

I'm so done with this show. Kristy Lee Cook needs to go. She needed to go a LONG time again, definitely before Ramiele.

I'll probably go into detail with my opinion on each contestant later. It could get long and mean. haha

I'm with you....Kristy needs to go. Ramiele was better. I'm kind of tired of Carly myself.

soooo... im going to vote for jason from now on... only because he played a uke!!hahaha
to bad he had to play the most cliche song in ukulele history...

kinda curious... what kind of uke was he playing...

Not sure, but it looked a lot like my Oscar Schmidt concert....

michael johns is really good, he could sneak up and win it... but yea I definitely think david cook has an awesome shot at it, he just needs to choose better songs. not our lady peace. dont get me wrong, i love Innocent. It's just not the song for him. at all. he murdered it.

michael johns is really good, he could sneak up and win it... but yea I definitely think david cook has an awesome shot at it, he just needs to choose better songs. not our lady peace. dont get me wrong, i love Innocent. It's just not the song for him. at all. he murdered it.

Too bad Michael is gone. haha I love when AI screws up. geez. I seriously stopped watching after Ramiele got cut and it wasnt because she's Filipino, but because she is waaaay better than Kristy Lee Cook. I think Vote for the worst is voting for her. damn them.

Too bad Michael is gone. haha I love when AI screws up. geez. I seriously stopped watching after Ramiele got cut and it wasnt because she's Filipino, but because she is waaaay better than Kristy Lee Cook. I think Vote for the worst is voting for her. damn them.

What??????? Michael is gone?????? Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.....not like being in Hawaii many hours behind Mainland US. Oh geez. He's a pretty good singer. I am supprised.

Well, David did win star search at age 12, so he does have a chance.

What??????? Michael is gone?????? Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.....not like being in Hawaii many hours behind Mainland US. Oh geez. He's a pretty good singer. I am supprised.

Oh dang my bad, wow. I should lable things "SPOILER" or something. sorry. ><;;

Well, David did win star search at age 12, so he does have a chance.

That's why I hold a grudge against him haha He beat Mark Mejia. He was soo good and Im biased for Filipinos haha , but I admit David was better.. xP

wow, thats totally retarded. I'm really upset. I didn't check tonight, but i figured they would have voted kisty lee off or someone. michael? seriouisly? what the hell. he may not win it... but kisty should NOT be on there right now.

Top Bottom