japanese thread for all you JDM ppl!

wow its been years since the two in my japanese class in highschool.

uumm......

sup? do u speak japanese? write in japanese (I have no clue)? tommorow you was very sleepy?

LOL I SUCK SO BAD!!!!! but then again its been a long time.

ya i said good evening, who speaks japanese, should i write in hiragana or romaji, see you 2moro, i'm really tired. but ya the only thing i can't do is read kanji. haha

ya i said good evening, who speaks japanese, should i write in hiragana or romaji, see you 2moro, i'm really tired. but ya the only thing i can't do is read kanji. haha

せめて、ひらがなでいいよ。
you should d/l the rikaichan plug in so you can read the kanji/get the translation just from a mouseover.

http://www.polarcloud.com/rikaichan/

私は訳者によってごまかしている。

duuude. I understood everything you said. And thats scary. lol

i understood some! all because of 1 year of high school japanese and lots of anime watching haha

haha よくできました!!おめでとございます! ^_^ ya i took japanese I in 9th grade in hawaii then they didn't offer it in san diego so i'm taking japanese 2 up here for my sr. year. haha これはとてもかくいですよ。

i mildy understood it. mostly just the would you like me to write in hiragana or romaji part. i driopped out of japanese. 2 years was enough haha

I wish I could have taken more Japanese in college, but it only went to Japanese II. And then they got rid of the language requirement all together!

Uwaaah! Sugoi. :3

Boku wa romaji de kaite iru! Yorishiku onegai shimashu! Ima zettai benkyoushite nakareba narimasen yo! Tsugi no aki ni nippon ni benkyoushimasukara!

=D

Top Bottom