maplestory

ima start a new thread about maplestory. the other one is old and irratating to find. soooo, yes i play maple story , i play broa, my main is KauaianMagic<lol> and im usually on. so yah..

p.s. pssssssssttttt aldrine u should play this. lol.
p.s.s go to broa

Class? I play on Broa aswell, My main is a 71 Crusader. IGN is Bigylittle.

omg wow, I used to be so hooked on this game when I was a freshman? I think so like 3-4 years ago xP

I played on umm the Scania, Bera, Broa, and Windia servers. I think those are all right. I messed up my stats on my Theif/Assassin (because I clearly hadn't read a strat guide on any class before playing haha) and then I had a Cleric on Bera, and I had another Assassin on Broa? I think haha and something else on Windia... I forget it's been a while. I think my highest lvl wasn't even 50+ yea I know lame, but I hella quit after realizing the game was pointless and took up way too much of time. I hadn't been doing anything productive and it made me sad. It's all I did everyday for a whole summer. ew.

omg wow, I used to be so hooked on this game when I was a freshman? I think so like 3-4 years ago xP

I played on umm the Scania, Bera, Broa, and Windia servers. I think those are all right. I messed up my stats on my Theif/Assassin (because I clearly hadn't read a strat guide on any class before playing haha) and then I had a Cleric on Bera, and I had another Assassin on Broa? I think haha and something else on Windia... I forget it's been a while. I think my highest lvl wasn't even 50+ yea I know lame, but I hella quit after realizing the game was pointless and took up way too much of time. I hadn't been doing anything productive and it made me sad. It's all I did everyday for a whole summer. ew.

That's pretty much why I don't really play as much. It makes me sad watching my brother waste his life on that game :(

That's pretty much why I don't really play as much. It makes me sad watching my brother waste his life on that game :(

yea I know what you mean, I still have friend's that play WoW (and other various online games) and those things can kill you. haha

Top Bottom