UU Shirts

How many shirts would you like to order if there is a 2nd print run?

• 1 shirt

Votes: 18 56.3%
  • 2 shirts

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • 3 shirts

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • 4 or more shirts

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters

Dino

Reaction score
Hey gang. I am curious to see how many people want to order shirts. I don't know what amount would be worth while to do another print run, but I'm sure if there is a big enough interest then hopefully UU staff will go for it.

i want a shirt!
i missed out on the last one.
=(
we need to get geared up!
XD

Lol...i should ebay my extra one!

I totally want one. :) too bad there aren't girl shirts. haha but I'd still buy one for sure ><;;

the medium one fits my gf and she's only about 5'3" it kinda big on her tho, but just tie it up and its still sexy or go for a small. I'd buy 4 if they come out in different colors.

We'll be doing another printing very soon. The design will be slightly different. Solid White on color. We'll let everyone in the forums know in advance before it goes up on the main site.

You guys are nuts! my PM box and email is slammed with t-shirt request! Thank you guys so much!

We'll be doing another printing very soon. The design will be slightly different. Solid White on color. We'll let everyone in the forums know in advance before it goes up on the main site.

You guys are nuts! my PM box and email is slammed with t-shirt request! Thank you guys so much!

sweet, can't wait! thanks for the update rayan!

That's awesome!

I will be watching for the new run of shirts!!!

Ya im definitely down with buying a shirt. I totally would buy bumper stickers if you made those too! that'd be siiick!

I'll probably be ordering same as the first run... TWO! Maybe even more after I get done showing off my UU shirt to some friends around here in Florida! :D

Man, Poi Dog. From Makakilo to Florida. You couldnt of picked somewhere more close????? hahahhaa. How did you fare with the huricane weather over there. I have one friend who lives there too.

new t-shirts would be great, 3 here !
hats will come soon too like i hope

Top Bottom