Bushman Jenny Concert

WhenDogsSing

Reaction score
Selling my Bushman Jenny concert for $200. which includes a semi-hard nylon padded zipper case. I'll pay shipping if buyer is within the CONUS.

The instrument is like new, hardly played. It is strung with Worth browns, low G. The case is also in as new condition.

Photos are attached and here is a link to a short video and sound bite:

http://www.youtube.com/user/WhenDogsSing

I am selling some stuff to save up for a Kala solid acacia tenor, whenever they become available...:D

Attachments

• 100_1182.jpg
    100_1182.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 51
  • 100_1191.jpg
    100_1191.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 32
Hello. I asked you about strings just a little while ago on your youtube video and was wondering about the case. I never heard of semi-hard cases and am quite interested in the uke but, am unsure of how well it would ship to Canada.

Also If I could get an estimate on the shipping price so I can figure out the total I'd greatly appreciate it.

Attached are 2 pictures of the case from the Elderly website. I don't have any idea what it would cost to send a ukulele to Canada but I'll check at the post office to see what the USPS would cost. I guess there might be some tariff or tax you might have to pay too but I just don't know much at all about that as I have never dealt with it before.

Perhaps someone out there can be of help with that question. You might be able to do a search on UU, I would think someone asked that question before.

I'll pack it very securely before it goes out to whoever...:D

The strings are Worth browns with a low G.

Thanks for your interest. I'll go up to the post office and get back with you on it.

Attachments

• Nyloncase.jpg
    Nyloncase.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 4
  • Nyloncase1.jpg
    Nyloncase1.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 2
The internet is wonderful. I didn't have to go to the USPS after all. I looked on the USPS website and they are saying that a package to Canada by Priority Mail with a 6-10 day delivery is not quite $42.

Let me know if you're interested...Thanks for looking...:D

$272 canadian with the case is a pretty good deal considering new it'll be $300 before shipping to get it new and I don't think it comes with a case that way.

Tell ya what. I don't get paid till next friday so If you can wait till then I'd be more than happy to buy that ukulele off you. It just sounds too nice for me to pass it up.

No thank you. Where I come from (Sudbury Ontario) the only ukulele you can buy is a Mahalo soprano and the only strings are martin.

I hope paypal is fine. if not we can work something out via private messaging.

PayPal is great...My heart is with you all out there that don't have convenient access to stores that sell ukuleles...It does mean a lot to be able to pick one up and play it before you pay out your hard earned money...If you have to buy through the mail, MGM is a very good source and he is one honest, nice guy who will treat you right...:D

Just wanted to say, I bough Whendogsing's bushman soprano jenny pineapple, and it got here extremely fast, was very very well packaged (double boxed, in padded gigbag, extra packaging), and is in excellent condition. If this were E-Bay I would be hitting him up w/ 5 star ratings and positive comments. Very satisfied customer.

Thanks Tim, I love my new uke!

Top Bottom