WTB: Flea or Fluke concert

Ame

Reaction score
Once again I'm back looking in the marketplace for a uke, but this time it's for my gf's brother-in-law. Got another person to love playing the uke. :D I'm looking for a concert size Fluke or Flea in any color. He really wants to learn how to play the uke and tried learning on my Flea the past week when I stayed with them. He learned quite quickly but now he doesn't have a uke to practice on. I suggested he get a Flea because of its durability (he has a 2 year old daughter. xP), but also for it's sound. He wanted a beginner uke, but I think a Flea is in between a beginner and intermediate uke. Plus he learned very fast within a few days so I know he'll want to upgrade to a better uke in a few weeks if he gets a very beginner uke so why not skip that step and get a Flea haha. There aren't very many shops in NV that sell ukes, especially Fleas, so I offered to help him find one that I could send over to him. He is looking to spend around $100 for a uke (since money is tight for them) but I'm willing to help if it's more.

Thanks for looking! Hope someone can help us out. :)

Top Bottom