UAS Rearing It's Lovely Head Again!

Raygf

Reaction score
I cannot believe I'm here again so soon, but I have some money from selling a mandolin and teaching a beginners' ukulele class burning a hole in my pocket. I was considering a KoAloha long neck Pineapple (1 month wait, well over $600 and then add a case and a humidifier). MGM has a KoAloha standard soprano pineapple for sale. I have been on that page twice today ready to "buy it now". The standard soprano from mgm would save me close to $200 and comes with a tuner and 2 books that I would like to have.

Then I think, I already have a KoAloha long neck soprano, why not buy a Pineapple Concert Flea, get a "pineapple" and the extra frets, save a few more bucks and order the Mainland Mahogany Concert with the slotted headstock. (Been to both of those "buy it now" buttons today too.)

UAS I've got it bad and it sure is good?

I cannot make up my mind. Thoughts?????

Regards,
Ray

Koaloha pineapple standard.

Go for the KoAloha long neck pineapple it'll be worth the wait.

Sorry I probably have a biased point of view.

Jack

I've been checking that mainland concert with the slotted headstock daily too.

Haha, yep you've got UAS bad! I've never had the urge to hit the "Buy It Now" on more than one uke at a time. Thankfully my student budget has a sobering effect on my spending habits.

Maybe sleep on it? Usually when I really want something, I decide to wait til the next day. If I still have to have it by that point, then I know I'm making the right decision. :)

Whatever your choice is, let us know and post some pics!

I'd get the long neck pineapple, the Koaloha pineapple is awesome. That's my choice for pineapple!

I just purchased the KoAloha pineapple soprano from mgm. It should be here by the beginning of next week. I'm psyched! Ukulele Whore-ders group here I come. I'll post when it arrives. :shaka:

Regards,
Ray

You made a great choice........BUT it will not cure your UAS!!!!:wallbash:
Enjoy the ride!!!!

I just purchased the KoAloha pineapple soprano from mgm. It should be here by the beginning of next week. I'm psyched! Ukulele Whore-ders group here I come. I'll post when it arrives. :shaka:

Regards,
Ray

You can join the Pineapple Patch too. :shaka:;):D

Top Bottom