How do you fit an elephant into a Safeway bag?

salukulady

Reaction score
Take the "S" out of safe, and the "F" out of way.....

i...

...so do not get it

Okay, if I say "take the f out of way", what do you logically respond? "There's no F in way." Right? So how do you fit an elephant in a Safeway bag? There's no f'ing way.

Don't you hate it when people don't get jokes? Although Paul's grandma never got any jokes she'd laugh anyways. That always made me laugh.

Don't you hate it when people don't get jokes? Although Paul's grandma never got any jokes she'd laugh anyways. That always made me laugh.
Well, I've figured out this one works better in real life. Typed out it just isn't clear to some.

Well, I've figured out this one works better in real life. Typed out it just isn't clear to some.

Here's another one that doesn't work at all typed out. Heck, it barely works in real life...

Once there were two cats--an English cat and a French cat. The English cat was named "One Two Three" and the French cat was named "Un Deux Trois".

One day they decided to have a competition to see who could swim across the English channel from one country to the other. So they both jumped in the water and started swimming.

Guess who won?

The English cat.

You know why?

Because Un Deux Trois cat sank.

JJ

Here's another one that doesn't work at all typed out. Heck, it barely works in real life...

Once there were two cats--an English cat and a French cat. The English cat was named "One Two Three" and the French cat was named "Un Deux Trois".

One day they decided to have a competition to see who could swim across the English channel from one country to the other. So they both jumped in the water and started swimming.

Guess who won?

The English cat.

You know why?

Because Un Deux Trois cat sank.

JJ

I get it. It's because French cats don't like water!!!

...right?

You just have to say them out loud and then they make sense......I like that one, and my daughter the french student will too.

My sense of humor

OK everyone now you will get to experience MY sense of humor.
This is perhaps my favorite joke of all time.

Have you heard about the restaurant on the moon?

The service is great, but there is NO atmosphere.
:biglaugh:

Or how about

What do you get when you cross an Elephant with a Rhino?

Elephino!

I think this one at least fits the thread better...
The Brits will get it sooner than the Yanks

Or how about

What do you get when you cross an Elephant with a Rhino?

Elephino!

I think this one at least fits the thread better...
The Brits will get it sooner than the Yanks

Yea! I got that one. :D

Top Bottom