PDA

View Full Version : No ukers in my area - What to do?

Melissa82
08-12-2009, 04:04 PM
I'm getting really bummed because I can't connect with anyone in the area who plays uke. I've spoken with one person and meet ups are impossible cuz neither of us have vehicles and local transit is a joke. I'm at a stage where I feel I really need to be around someone who plays to get any further in my learning. Any suggestions?

DeG
08-12-2009, 04:14 PM
Why not check out the live mini Jamz that they have been doing every night? It is almost like being there...
Edit: Or you could host one, then start a thread inviting people to help you learn a specific song or help you with a road block, etc...

MisoHappy
08-12-2009, 04:17 PM
uhm.........move

haolejohn
08-12-2009, 04:23 PM
Melissa before I found UU i thought I was the only uker in Georgia and back in 2003 when I moved back to Georgia I might have been the only uker other than DeG. I put the uke down and didn't pick it up until just before I got married when I got frustrated with the guitar once again. I started playing with guitar players. I know it is a different instrument but playing music is playing music.

Melissa82
08-12-2009, 04:31 PM
Why not check out the live mini Jamz that they have been doing every night? It is almost like being there...
Edit: Or you could host one, then start a thread inviting people to help you learn a specific song or help you with a road block, etc...I don't know about that... I don't really feel comfortable doing that kind of thing yet.

Melissa82
08-12-2009, 04:33 PM
Melissa before I found UU i thought I was the only uker in Georgia and back in 2003 when I moved back to Georgia I might have been the only uker other than DeG. I put the uke down and didn't pick it up until just before I got married when I got frustrated with the guitar once again. I started playing with guitar players. I know it is a different instrument but playing music is playing music.I have been thinking about getting a guitar. I was trying to decide between uke and guitar and in the end, I want to learn them both. My roommate has a guitar but won't let me use it. The fact we hate each other might have something to do with it, lol.

DeG
08-12-2009, 04:33 PM
I don't know about that... I don't really feel comfortable doing that kind of thing yet.

Go hang out at the next one and watch... you don't need a camera to watch.
It is pretty laid back, mostly goofiness and fun.

Melissa82
08-12-2009, 04:41 PM
It is pretty laid back, mostly goofiness and fun.I have seen it already. Then they started talking about ghosts and skeered me away, lol.

haolejohn
08-12-2009, 04:43 PM
It is pretty laid back, mostly goofiness and fun.

Are they truly beneficial? I didn't know that you don't need anything special to see them. I'd need a web cam to jam?

itsme
08-12-2009, 05:08 PM
Melissa, how about you put out a call to fellow UUers and start a jam group for new players that "meets" say, once a week at a set time online? Pick a piece to work on each time and post it in advance so people have a chance to practice it.

I think a group like this could be a big hit, especially with a focus for beginning players. Frankly, some of the jamz here seem to be rather unfocused, and often feature players whose skills are downright intimidating to me so I wouldn't feel comfortable joining in.

Even if you only get one or two other people, you'll have fun and get to feel connected with other ukers. Heck, I might even join you if I ever get around to re-installing my webcam. :)

Melissa82
08-12-2009, 05:13 PM
Melissa, how about you put out a call to fellow UUers and start a jam group for new players that "meets" say, once a week at a set time online? Pick a piece to work on each time and post it in advance so people have a chance to practice it.

I think a group like this could be a big hit, especially with a focus for beginning players. Frankly, some of the jamz here seem to be rather unfocused, and often feature players whose skills are downright intimidating to me so I wouldn't feel comfortable joining in.

Even if you only get one or two other people, you'll have fun and get to feel connected with other ukers. Heck, I might even join you if I ever get around to re-installing my webcam. :)That's a very good idea but I am much a "in-person" type. Maybe someone else can do this. The mini jams people already have something like this anyways so maybe they can work on it.

Ahnko Honu
08-12-2009, 05:14 PM
Just talk Uke Republic into hosting a Jojah "Rebel Yell" Ukulele Festival. :shaka:

mrUKETOBER
08-12-2009, 05:16 PM

Even if you only get one or two other people, you'll have fun and get to feel connected with other ukers. Heck, I might even join you if I ever get around to re-installing my webcam. :)

no matter what you do and no matter where you go there will always be somebody better then you.. thats life... theres always someone worse too .. you just have to accept that and join society and dont let ppl get you down because they are better than you .. i suck and i still jam with ppl who kick my butt ! it makes me wanna improve

mrUKETOBER
08-12-2009, 05:18 PM
I have seen it already. Then they started talking about ghosts and skeered me away, lol.

hahah we just joke cause the ghosts come in and watch and dont ever join .. we really just try to have a good time.. i suck melissa.. you cant be much worse than me.. im the worse one in the jamz lol .. but its still a blast and we all help eachother with stuff as well .. so please come sometime !

Melissa82
Just talk Uke Republic into hosting a Jojah "Rebel Yell" Ukulele Festival. :shaka:Haha, well Atlanta is 4 hours away from me still. :p

haolejohn
Just talk Uke Republic into hosting a Jojah "Rebel Yell" Ukulele Festival. :shaka:

We already having one on August 29. Not sure about the "Rebel Yell" part but we will have a good time playing our ukes and drinking our bottled water.

lisaxy424
08-12-2009, 05:19 PM
...Frankly, some of the jamz here seem to be rather unfocused, and often feature players whose skills are downright intimidating to me so I wouldn't feel comfortable joining in...

It surprises me that you feel intimidated - I have only experienced absolutely fantastic support during the jam sessions. There are so many different skill sets every time - it's great fun to see, and we usually all help each other out on various strumming, songs, etc...You should really try it out, to think anyone will judge you in an "unfocused" jam session is silly :p

You too Melissa - really, even if it's just trying it once...it has really boosted my confidence and let's me play with a whole mess of fun people! :)

Melissa82
08-12-2009, 05:24 PM
You too Melissa - really, even if it's just trying it once...it has really boosted my confidence and let's me play with a whole mess of fun people! :)Maybe when I get a webcam. :)

mrUKETOBER
08-12-2009, 10:14 PM
It surprises me that you feel intimidated - I have only experienced absolutely fantastic support during the jam sessions. There are so many different skill sets every time - it's great fun to see, and we usually all help each other out on various strumming, songs, etc...You should really try it out, to think anyone will judge you in an "unfocused" jam session is silly :p

You too Melissa - really, even if it's just trying it once...it has really boosted my confidence and let's me play with a whole mess of fun people! :)

no lisa they have never even joined itsme was a ghost and got mad cause someone was playing gently weeps and i said he reminds me of jake... that is in no way intended to intimidate anyone. he does if you look at nam when he plays he moves like jake does.. and by watching him play in the "unfocused" jams... i have gotten the courage to try gently weeps and im positive he would be more than happy to help me learn it ! he is nothing but helpful when he is in and that goes for everyone .. we all help eachother .. were like a little family .. its awesome to see people progress on what they have been working on and i really think the uu jams have helped me become better

Link
08-12-2009, 10:25 PM
I also encourage everyone to come. Not intimidating at all. Hell.. Seeso helped Colin and Britni write a song right in front of our eyes. It was awesome.

But back on the main subject... Melissa I was bummed for a long time too. Be patient: A uke club recently started in my area. The uke is getting popular very quickly so there's sure to be some soon in your neck of the woods. Definitely check the fleamarketmusic.com directories from time to time to see if you find anyone in your area.

Just don't get discouraged! You can get further with playing by yourself. Not that I'm any good, but I've only jammed with other ukers 1 time in real life, and we just strummed chords. It was fun, but it didn't make me better. All my playing skills came from watching people like Seeso, Aldrine, Dominator, Russ Buss, etc, playing Seeso's tabs that are in the description section of his videos, and asking questions on UU/Watching live lessons here.

mrUKETOBER
08-12-2009, 10:30 PM
amen bruddahman ! and seeso wrote a song in front of us too !

Citrus
08-12-2009, 11:21 PM
I only live about 2 hours from you (milledgeville) if you ever wanna get together and jam one weekend I'd be down. Also don't forget there's a SE uke Jam on the weekend of aug 29 at sweetwater park off I-20

Melissa82
08-13-2009, 12:09 AM
I only live about 2 hours from you (milledgeville) if you ever wanna get together and jam one weekend I'd be down. Also don't forget there's a SE uke Jam on the weekend of aug 29 at sweetwater park off I-20But that's still far, lol. Maybe I need to try and find a teacher.

micromue
08-13-2009, 12:35 AM
Maybe I need to try and find a teacher.

Maybe you should find some other people interested in music, turn them on (ukulelewise) and be a teacher yourself.;)

Melissa82
08-13-2009, 12:39 AM
Maybe you should find some other people interested in music, turn them on (ukulelewise) and be a teacher yourself.;)Yeah... I think my problem is I do not have a driver's license so I can't get anywhere and the local transit is not dependable and the people that take it are scary, lol. I live in the burbs with the cows far from town.

Ukuleleblues
08-13-2009, 01:05 AM
Check out the player directory on Flea market Music they have two Savanaha players listed.
http://www.fleamarketmusic.com/directory/state.asp?ID=11

List your name and contact info,

If ever in Charleston check us out:

www.Lowcountystrummers.com

haolejohn
08-13-2009, 05:42 AM
no lisa they have never even joined itsme was a ghost and got mad cause someone was playing gently weeps and i said he reminds me of jake... that is in no way intended to intimidate anyone. he does if you look at nam when he plays he moves like jake does.. and by watching him play in the "unfocused" jams... i have gotten the courage to try gently weeps and im positive he would be more than happy to help me learn it ! he is nothing but helpful when he is in and that goes for everyone .. we all help eachother .. were like a little family .. its awesome to see people progress on what they have been working on and i really think the uu jams have helped me become better

I must say after sitting in one last night everyone was a better player than me but I felt very comfortable except for that lag. I had fun and it was neat putting faces to names.

lisaxy424
08-13-2009, 06:42 AM
I must say after sitting in one last night everyone was a better player than me but I felt very comfortable except for that lag. I had fun and it was neat putting faces to names.

It was so nice meeting you John! I hope to see you there more - even Melissa came and checked it out! The lag usually isn't THAT bad, there must have been a lot of traffic or something last night.

Melissa, do you think you'd try it again with a webcam!? :D

Melissa82
08-13-2009, 06:55 AM
Melissa, do you think you'd try it again with a webcam!? :DYes, I just need to get one. Maybe today if I beg super lots to the man in the uniform. :D

ukuleG
08-13-2009, 06:56 AM
you would think theres not many ukulele players around, but there seems to be quite alot of ukuleles stocked in my local shops and i think southernukulelestore.com is based in my town. so there must be some of us around.

Ahnko Honu
08-13-2009, 07:27 AM
you would think theres not many ukulele players around, but there seems to be quite alot of ukuleles stocked in my local shops and i think southernukulelestore.com is based in my town. so there must be some of us around.

When I punch in www.southernukulelestore.com I get a eBay store in England with all prices in British pounds. :confused:

ukuleG
08-13-2009, 07:35 AM
When I punch in www.southernukulelestore.com I get a eBay store in England with all prices in British pounds. :confused:

thats because i live in sunny ol england ;)

ichadwick
08-13-2009, 08:01 AM
I'm getting really bummed because I can't connect with anyone in the area who plays uke. I've spoken with one person and meet ups are impossible cuz neither of us have vehicles and local transit is a joke. I'm at a stage where I feel I really need to be around someone who plays to get any further in my learning. Any suggestions?
I share the same affliction: small town, plenty of guitarists and other musicians, but a dearth of ukulele players. So my answer is to do what I do: play solo, practice, practice, and pratice, build a songbook of your own - and enjoy a glass of wine in the late afternoon sun.

specialmike
08-13-2009, 08:40 AM
I always though Savannah, GA had a wonderful art community. I would think that someone down there plays ukulele. If not, perhaps you will need to start an ukulele band.

Hosh
08-13-2009, 08:45 AM

Where do I learn more about these mini Jamz?

Melissa82
08-13-2009, 08:46 AM
I always though Savannah, GA had a wonderful art community. I would think that someone down there plays ukulele. If not, perhaps you will need to start an ukulele band.I was talking to a couple people on MySpace and Facebook and they said it is a very no-uke area. And being a young married gal to a military man, some guys seem to be too scared to hang out with me, lol.

lisaxy424
08-13-2009, 08:47 AM

Subscribe to THIS THREAD (http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17154) - so far, there's been a jam every night this week! There's also a FaceBook group that will send you a message whenever there's a jam planned...ask CoLmes about it :)

CoLmes
08-13-2009, 08:50 AM
im the worse one in the jamz lol .. !

says the one who can now play gently weeps..

seriously though melissa, you won't ever get bashed or made fun of in our jams. We love new faces, we encourage people to try new things.. i dont know how many times people mess up.

EVEN SEESO MESSED UP LIKE ONCE

its all good. The best thing about UU is how encouraging people are. And it doesn't change at the mini jams either. Should do it :) we jam every night.

CoLmes
08-13-2009, 08:52 AM

UU Mini Jams (http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=123101395986&ref=ts)

^^ That's the mini jam page on facebook. Join it, and every time there is a jam you will get a message saying when and where.

We also hold events and sometimes if we're feeling giddy.. THEME NIGHTS

we're all goofs and its just a really fun time.

Melissa82
08-13-2009, 08:56 AM
EVEN SEESO MESSED UP LIKE ONCE. Hahahaha!

Well, you see... when you guys are on, people here are sleeping so I can't play my uke or be loud. We live in a small 2 bedroom apartment and you can hear everything.

But maybe I'll just try it and see what happens. :p

Ahnko Honu
08-13-2009, 09:00 AM
What kind of hardware and software needed to join a jam? I'm still trying to figure out my VCR and 8-Track player. :rolleyes:

lisaxy424
08-13-2009, 09:03 AM
What kind of hardware and software needed to join a jam? I'm still trying to figure out my VCR and 8-Track player. :rolleyes:

:biglaugh: I just went out and got a webcam - everything I needed came with it :)

leftovermagic84
08-13-2009, 09:31 AM
I wish I could participate, but my internet connection must be too slow. Even when I mute everyone's audio and video but one person, audio is choppy and still lags up to a couple minutes behind, and video goes about a frame a minute. :(

Melissa82
08-13-2009, 09:44 AM
I wish I could participate, but my internet connection must be too slow. Even when I mute everyone's audio and video but one person, audio is choppy and still lags up to a couple minutes behind, and video goes about a frame a minute. :(Just a note. When you are on the stickam site, go to the settings and make sure to set your video settings to low. That helps a lot with lag.

Ahnko Honu
08-13-2009, 09:53 AM
I got a new 30 images per second webcam, installed the software, and a message popped up say my computer can handle only one image per second so everything looks stop-motion. :mad: I gues a need to replace my 10 year old computer first. :mad:

itsme
08-13-2009, 10:03 AM
I wish I could participate, but my internet connection must be too slow. Even when I mute everyone's audio and video but one person, audio is choppy and still lags up to a couple minutes behind, and video goes about a frame a minute. :(
I would suspect that it's not just your internet connection, but that of the others uploading their streams, as well as how busy stickam's servers are at the time. I imagine they employ some form of "throttling" during peak use.

I have a 10/1Mb connection (fastest cable available in this neck of the woods) and I still experience what you've described. :(

Link
08-13-2009, 10:32 AM
It's so random.. I don't get it. I almost never have lag and I'm on the slowest DSL available. Totally wierd to me.

leftovermagic84
08-13-2009, 10:36 AM
I would suspect that it's not just your internet connection, but that of the others uploading their streams, as well as how busy stickam's servers are at the time. I imagine they employ some form of "throttling" during peak use.

I have a 10/1Mb connection (fastest cable available in this neck of the woods) and I still experience what you've described. :(

I'm sure that contributes, but i'm only on a 256/128 kb connection...its killing me.

seeso
08-13-2009, 11:32 AM
EVEN SEESO MESSED UP LIKE ONCE.

I mess up all the time.

Ahnko Honu
08-13-2009, 11:36 AM
I mess up all the time.

But you do it with style. ;)

bicarbon8
08-13-2009, 11:45 AM
I think instead of focusing on finding only other Uke players you should focus on finding generic jammin' groups. The best thing I've ever done for improving my skills at both Drums and Uke has been playing with a group of other musicians (pianists, guitarists, vocalists, drummers, etc.) on a regular basis. I really miss doing that now that I'm in a band... I might have to get back into that ;)

mailman
08-13-2009, 01:26 PM

Melissa, don't feel like the Lone Ranger! I'm having the same issues here in upstate NY.

I have checked the FMM listings, and there are some folks listed as uke players in the area, but there aren't any clubs or get-togethers that I know of. I did actually meet a couple of nice uke players, but both have young families and busy lives....no time for hanging out playing ukes. :(

I thought about taking the bull by the horns and inviting all the FMM folks to a uke picnic, but I haven't found the nerve. I'm still a beginner, and feel as if I don't have much to offer the group except enthusiasm.

I did not know about these UU mini-jams, and still have yet to get set up with a web cam. I think I may try watching a few to see how they work.

Keep on putting feelers out there, and let us know if you meet with any success. Maybe you'll figure this thing out for both of us....

Melissa82
08-13-2009, 02:34 PM
I got a webcam now. :D

CoLmes
08-13-2009, 02:39 PM
there will most likely be a jam tonight, so i'll post the link when it goes up in this thread.. normally things get popping around 10 pm est

Melissa82
08-13-2009, 02:48 PM
there will most likely be a jam tonight, so i'll post the link when it goes up in this thread.. normally things get popping around 10 pm estAhhh, why always so late? lol

bbycrts
08-13-2009, 02:59 PM
Hahahaha!

Well, you see... when you guys are on, people here are sleeping so I can't play my uke or be loud. We live in a small 2 bedroom apartment and you can hear everything.

But maybe I'll just try it and see what happens. :p

OK Melissa - you are depressed - I can hear it in the tone of your posts. You are coming up with an excuse to say "no" to every idea people are presenting you.

UU is here to help! The ukulele is a happy instrument - but you have to commit to the happy, even if you're not feeling it!

So...here's what to do: take a cab to the nearest electronics store and buy a webcam - no more excuse not to join in the minijams (my webcam arrived in the mail today - woot!)

Sit in and put some names to faces - even if you are scared to do so.

Do you have a Canadian drivers' license? It's good for up to a year in Georgia...

Do you have a bike? If not, get one - get some mobility.

Can you get a new roommate? Can you move out? No reason to be stuck in a horrible living environment...

I can't remember if your husband has been deployed already or is in training...either way, get out of that living situation.

Go to church, find a hobby that you force yourself to stick with, take classes with the local parks department or community college - get OUT of the house!

Sorry to be blunt, but as a person who has had a lot of experience with depression, these are things I've had to do to get out of a funk - basically, FORCE yourself to do things that are fun, whether you think they'll be fun at the time or not!

You found Ukulele Underground - for an online community, I bet you won't find a more supportive place. Now, go find a community you can click with in Savannah!

Melissa82
08-13-2009, 03:04 PM
OK Melissa - you are depressed - I can hear it in the tone of your posts. You are coming up with an excuse to say "no" to every idea people are presenting you.

UU is here to help! The ukulele is a happy instrument - but you have to commit to the happy, even if you're not feeling it!

So...here's what to do: take a cab to the nearest electronics store and buy a webcam - no more excuse not to join in the minijams (my webcam arrived in the mail today - woot!)

Sit in and put some names to faces - even if you are scared to do so.

Do you have a Canadian drivers' license? It's good for up to a year in Georgia...

Do you have a bike? If not, get one - get some mobility.

Can you get a new roommate? Can you move out? No reason to be stuck in a horrible living environment...

I can't remember if your husband has been deployed already or is in training...either way, get out of that living situation.

Go to church, find a hobby that you force yourself to stick with, take classes with the local parks department or community college - get OUT of the house!

Sorry to be blunt, but as a person who has had a lot of experience with depression, these are things I've had to do to get out of a funk - basically, FORCE yourself to do things that are fun, whether you think they'll be fun at the time or not!

You found Ukulele Underground - for an online community, I bet you won't find a more supportive place. Now, go find a community you can click with in Savannah!Ahhh... the secret is out. You made me laugh though, lol.

I can't move out (can't afford it), don't have any license (hopefully soon but anxiety got the better of me for many years, just need to get that SSN, immigration is slow). It really sucks, but not being able to drive is preventing me from doing so much. Even if I had a bike, I'm REALLY far from everything and wouldn't be able to physically bike that far... bah... I know, excuses but I really am not in physical condition for that and it's SO frikkin' hot here.

But, I did get a webcam. :D

mrUKETOBER
08-13-2009, 04:10 PM

see guys were not intimidating at all ! heck ppl like seeso and nam come in and blow us out of the park but you know what.. i LOVE it when they do ! thats my fav part ! then most the time they will tell us chords or tabs and show us how to play it or help better us in some sort of way.. its nothing but support in the mini jams and i wish ppl would try it before dissing it... and i dont mean sit as a ghost and be lame either.. i mean JOIN the jam ! its FUN and we encourage everyone to come play !

btw john you do not suck ! and thanks for coming last night ! the new faces was great ! had a blasty blast with all yous swell fellers

Jim X-S
08-13-2009, 04:35 PM
Curious about seeing one of these Mini Jamz. Colmes mentioned he would post when it started tonight. Expected it to be about 10:00 pm EST. Hoping the plan is that they will post when the jam starts.

Thanks much.

Have a Great Day,
Jim

haolejohn
08-13-2009, 04:37 PM
I had fun. I had to quit to go to bed and that was a hard decision for me to make. I will be coming back to many mini jams.

Jim X-S
08-13-2009, 04:39 PM
Where is the jam?

mrUKETOBER
08-13-2009, 04:39 PM
Curious about seeing one of these Mini Jamz. Colmes mentioned he would post when it started tonight. Expected it to be about 10:00 pm EST. Hoping the plan is that they will post when the jam starts.

Thanks much.

Have a Great Day,
Jim

it will probly be at www.stickam.com/colmes in like 20 minutes or so.. if he doesnt post it here check the uu mini jam thread in the general discussion area

Jim X-S
08-13-2009, 04:41 PM
Thank you mrUKETOBER!

Looking forward to seeing it.

Have a Great Day,
Jim

sukie
08-13-2009, 04:43 PM
Baby Carrots -- What a great post! Everything you said is so correct. Sometimes you really do have to pretend to be happy for it to start being true.

can't rep you, but +50,000,000 to you.

mrUKETOBER
08-13-2009, 04:49 PM
np man hope to see new faces !

itsme
08-13-2009, 05:19 PM
Melissa, bbcrts made a lot of good points that I was thinking about.

You said you can't afford to move out, but you've also said you don't really get along with your roommates. Once your husband is deployed and he's not living there, what's to stop you from finding another (better) roommate situation closer to town where public transportation (like buses) is more regular and reliable?

You might even be able to find a situation where you could get room/board and a small stipend in return for providing child care to a working parent. Just trying to think out of the box here.

Congrats on getting a cam. Which one did you get? I thought you already had one because you'd posted a couple vids that looked like they were recorded with a cam.

I have a cheapie Logitech (not installed). Not sure how to hook up a separate (better) mic to sync with the cam. But I'll get it figured out eventually. :)

Melissa82
08-13-2009, 05:27 PM
Melissa, bbcrts made a lot of good points that I was thinking about.

You said you can't afford to move out, but you've also said you don't really get along with your roommates. Once your husband is deployed and he's not living there, what's to stop you from finding another (better) roommate situation closer to town where public transportation (like buses) is more regular and reliable?

You might even be able to find a situation where you could get room/board and a small stipend in return for providing child care to a working parent. Just trying to think out of the box here.

Congrats on getting a cam. Which one did you get? I thought you already had one because you'd posted a couple vids that looked like they were recorded with a cam.

I have a cheapie Logitech (not installed). Not sure how to hook up a separate (better) mic to sync with the cam. But I'll get it figured out eventually. :)Naw, I used my camera for taking video's but I can't stream with it. I got a Microsoft VX-5000. It was on sale at Best Buy. :D

The roommate thing is a little complicated. I live with my husband, his army friend and his wife. The two of them are leaving for Afghanistan together soon and me and her will be alone here. We just don't get along. She is way younger than me, have nothing in common... she stays in her room when she is not at school or work. We don't have enough time or money to find a place of our own and neither do they. I'll just have to deal.

CoLmes
08-13-2009, 06:11 PM
www.stickam.com/cashew_nut

nikolo727
08-13-2009, 07:44 PM
I think there is only one other player that lives in pa other than me. haha so I have really been looking for people that have played. My advice is to be patient, cuz your bound to meet someone. or. just try to get your friends to play. I got one of my friends hooked, and hes now a member on the boards. I waited 4 years until I found another uke player. and that was jake at one of his concerts. it will happen. Have faith in the UKe!!!

cocohonk
08-13-2009, 08:05 PM
Thanks for the link to the UU jams. I didn't even know they existed.

mrUKETOBER
08-13-2009, 11:53 PM
they are quite awesome arent they ? lol hope you guys come back ! we have them almost every night around 10 or 11 pm central time