A little advice

Honu

Reaction score
I've been searching the forums and the net but I wanted to get your oppinion. My UAS has kicked in again and I saw an ad for a Kamaka Uke purchased in 1992. It seems to be in great condition. Is $400.00 a good price or can I get a similar deal somewhere else? Any advice would help ease my UAS pain.:p

I've been searching the forums and the net but I wanted to get your oppinion. My UAS has kicked in again and I saw an ad for a Kamaka Uke purchased in 1992. It seems to be in great condition. Is $400.00 a good price or can I get a similar deal somewhere else? Any advice would help ease my UAS pain.:p
Do you have any details about the uke? Type of wood, pick up, model #, etc?

That sounds average for a kamaka soprano and you can get similiar deals elsewhere.

Last edited:
What size is it? Good deal for a tenor, better deal if 6 or 8 string. For a soprano average deal.

Thanks a bunch. Yes, it is a regular Koa Soprano. I've been meaning to get a Kamaka but still iffy with the price. Thanks for the advice.:shaka:

If you want a soprano specifically, then you should get it. I would personally wait for a tenor

Top Bottom