the movie "Moon"

khrome

UU+
Reaction score
This is probably the best movie I've seen this year. Actually in the last couple of years. It's an indie sci-fi flick that's more in the tradition of oldschool sci-fi, so don't expect flashy CGI but do expect a deep plot. I can't say more than that or I'll give away spoilers, but check out the trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twuScTcDP_Q

Looks like a intresting movie...

This is probably the best movie I've seen this year. Actually in the last couple of years. It's an indie sci-fi flick that's more in the tradition of oldschool sci-fi, so don't expect flashy CGI but do expect a deep plot. I can't say more than that or I'll give away spoilers, but check out the trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twuScTcDP_Q
Yeah, I saw that movie in your signature..haha

Very good movie,should see this,I didn't want to end it, it is not like 2001,original idea,and the acting is very good! Hope they make more off these stuff,the filmcrew,regisseur used some old technique,wich gives a better "life"view then some new computer images

It's a classic! Highly recommend it.

Since this thread had reminded me about this movie by David Bowie's son (written and directed, Sting's wife produced), I kept in the back of my mind that I wanted to see it.
Cable tv kindly obliged me today. Cool flick! Hope to see Duncan Jones create more films.

Since this thread had reminded me about this movie by David Bowie's son (written and directed, Sting's wife produced), I kept in the back of my mind that I wanted to see it.
Cable tv kindly obliged me today. Cool flick! Hope to see Duncan Jones create more films.

Oh right! I was thinking that I'd heard something about this movie. NOW I remember! David Bowie's son. Yeah!

I watched it several months ago, wonder how it flew by below everyone's radar, EXCELLENT movie, Sam Rockwell ROCKS as usual.

Very good movie. I recommend it. Too bad it didn't get a wide distribution.

My wife and I both really loved this movie. If you get the DVD check out the special features, the little things Sam does to make his performance just right will really blow you away. I highly recommend it!

My wife and I both really loved this movie. If you get the DVD check out the special features, the little things Sam does to make his performance just right will really blow you away. I highly recommend it!

Ooh, thanks for mentioning that. I do have the blu-ray version but I forgot to check the special features. Duh. :)

I just watched Moon on Blu ray from Netflix. Excellent movie, great sci-fi. I will check out the bonus features too. Didn't know David Bowie's son was involved. Makes me remember "The Man Who Fell to Earth". There could be a sequel if they wanted to go that way. I am glad to see someone making a film that depends more on thought and logical plots, instead of action driven stories with under-developed characters doing things that seem unlikely and forced.
–Lori

Top Bottom