Petition Against Mainland Ukes

Choboy

Reaction score
plain and simple...

For too long has Mike and Tookta teased the ukulele community. They post up new ukes without pictures. I am tired of this constant curiosity! If enough "signatures" are signed, I believe we the people of Ukulele Underground, can lobby the people of Mainlandukes.com to speed up the process of uploading pictures of their products.
Aren't you curious what "Mainland's Mango" ukes looks like? Or the "Slotted Headstock" ukes? injustice.

many voices are louder than one.
Mike...we are waiting.
impatiently.

plain and simple...

For too long has Mike and Tookta teased the ukulele community. They post up new ukes without pictures. I am tired of this constant curiosity! If enough "signatures" are signed, I believe we the people of Ukulele Underground, can lobby the people of Mainlandukes.com to speed up the process of uploading pictures of their products.
Aren't you curious what "Mainland's Mango" ukes looks like? Or the "Slotted Headstock" ukes? injustice.

many voices are louder than one.
Mike...we are waiting.
impatiently.

Heehee...

Perhaps it should be a petition for pictures, not a petition against Mainland! I'm sure the pics will arrive when the ukes do!

teeeeeeeeeease. down with mainland! just playing :D
up with the pictures!

What's that expression that I keep reading around the forums? "Pics or it didn't happen!"

Sorry Mike. :biglaugh:

Have a Great Day,
Jim

Let me guess....A mango baritone pineapple cutaway with slotted headstock. With a Miso pickup! :D

DRooooooooooooooooL! Sloobbbbber!
:anyone:

Mike, Please no more pineapples...

It's driving me nuts too. I've got to quit believing the factory when they give me a date. I really do expect they will arrive within a couple weeks. Also a few surpirizes I haven't mentioned yet.

See now that's not fair. What are the surprises?? You can tell me I won't blabber. I can keep a secret. nudge nudge ;) ;)

Yeah, tomorrow's the fifteenth! :rolleyes:
(It ain't a question of MORE Mainlands; it's a question of which NEXT!) :D

What we need to do is hire some "ukulele ninjas" who can sneak into their warehouse and take pictures of ukuleles that they have under their belt but refuse to show to the public via pictures on their website.
Here's the plan:

They will sneak in, disguised as a sea turtle, and then they will change into a bird or bug of some sort. Then, they will crawl into their warehouse while they are closed, take some really cool pictures, and then sneak out as turtles once again. They will leave a note that says : "UU was here"

But seriously, when you want to know about something they don't want you to know, Ninjas. Or spies.

See now that's not fair. What are the surprises?? You can tell me I won't blabber. I can keep a secret. nudge nudge ;) ;)

This is unfair! He offers us descriptions and no pictures, we petition against him, he keeps everything secret and we cry out for more. The poor guy just can't win!

... Oh, except that he can... Because all of UU clearly has a heart-on for Mainland. I guess this thread is an indication that they're doing something really really right. :)

I sure love my Mainland tenor "Darunia". Incredible instrument and the best customer service I've ever experienced with any production product.

Top Bottom