Pegasus Ukuleles

ed531

Reaction score
Anyone have info on them ? They look good...

display13.jpg

I assume you've visited their website. As long as I've known about Pegasus, I don't think they've taken any custom orders, presumably because the waitlist is too long or something (I have no idea). They're built by Bob Gleason and are supposed to be pretty great. I think they cost more than an arm and a leg though, if you could even find one. They seem to be available once in a while at www.ukulelefriend.com.

unless you have a lightning fast finger... his ukes normally last about 1 minute IF he ever post one for sale. Bob Gleason no longer taks orders nd occasionally makes a ukulele and then first come first served when he post them to his site.

unless you have a lightning fast finger... his ukes normally last about 1 minute IF he ever post one for sale. Bob Gleason no longer taks orders nd occasionally makes a ukulele and then first come first served when he post them to his site.

I should just learn to make my own UKE... instead of looking for something that may or may not be what I want.

Oh well... I'll keep looking.

Thanks for that bit of info Mike.

Bob Gleason is here on the Big Island and has been making ukes for over 20 years. Check out his website here: http://www.islandtraditionsinstruments.com/Price%20list.htm His website is full of information as well as luthier supplies like fretboards, wood sets, bindings, etc. He is also the founder of Hilo Strings. I have seen his ukes in local shops and although the price may be pretty, you are getting a great uke which is highly sought after. His son Robin is also a local builder, check out his website and his beautiful ukes: http://www.islandtraditionsinstruments.com/Price%20list.htm

Top Bottom