What is HoosierHiver's Surprise?

What is HoosierHiver's Surprise?

• BeeHive Ukulele (bee's sold separately!)

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Stegosaurus Bridge Concert Ukulele

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Double Bass Ukulele

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • All-Acrylic Transparent Tenor Ukulele

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Electric Ukulele

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A Guitar

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
I've seen it. It's like one of those "beer hats", only it's a uke. It holds two cans of PBR (and for some reason ONLY PBR will fit) and has a straw that you drink out of. It's pretty ingenious if you ask me. I already have one pre-ordered.

I've seen it. It's like one of those "beer hats", only it's a uke. It holds two cans of PBR (and for some reason ONLY PBR will fit) and has a straw that you drink out of. It's pretty ingenious if you ask me. I already have one pre-ordered.

Ah hA! "Improves your confidence and perceived skill level while providing constant refreshment."

Have you seen the BeeHive Uke's slogan? "Embrace the Buzz".

I was going to, but I'm holding out for the 6-pack model with the arm koozy. (Oops; I've said too much. :uhoh:)

tenor sounds great!!

word is they're planning to place small pieces of alien equipment inside all of their instruments, that slowly turn you're brain into mush, assisting in the mission of Alex Baldwin and hulu.com.

jk. but whatever they are planning will guaranteed be great

i reckon it is going to have some sort of self tuning device fitted under the bridge for drunk uker's

put me down for one Mike

note to self

do not travel thousands of miles on and empty stomach and drink four beers and a mouthfull of moonshine just before playing in front of your friends

transformer uke

I think it's time to reveal the Transformer Uke! Yes, you carry it around in it's soprano size, and you can press a button and quicko-change-o it can become a concert, tenor or baritone!!

What a breakthrough!

–Lori

Free uke for United Methodist Pastors?

Top Bottom