sub list problems on youtube

krabbers

Reaction score
i dont know whats been going on but i dont seem to get every video from folk on my sublists, a few get through but not all, and also today i have noticed that a few people have dropped off of my list , firstly let me say i have not taken you off, as and when i find i am not subbed to who ever i will resub

and although i do not say much i do do my darndest to comment on every video i watch

got it? superb

keep on uke'in in the free world

I have no idea what goes on with YT subs... Some never come up (and I discover great videos months later), others I view and they reappear, it's pretty much an irregular mess. Had it from the beginning though. One wonders what the big brains up in the sky had in mind when they designed that whole system.

Last edited:
I'm always coming across vids that never showed up. I like to think everyone realizes YT has its flaws, and that they understand.

Its completely intentional. YT wants you to spend your time watching their favorite partners.

Yes indeed YT does some strange and weird things.
1) I have a big red star stamp on my inbox saying I have 4 messages. There are none.
2) Videos that I have viewed keep coming back into the section to view them once more.
3) Friends who used to make comments and conversation on my videos have gone silent... looks like I have slipped off their radar
4) and perhaps the most disturbing for a soft playing Ukulele beginner is that I am getting friend invites from "death metal, melt your face, shred frailing, heavy freaks"

Sometimes I feel I am the victim of an elaborate joke that I fail to grasp.

1) I have a big red star stamp on my inbox saying I have 4 messages. There are none.

I got another problem, I do have 629 messages on YT, but since I get mails on every one and I handle them that way I never really deleted any new message. So I'd be happy if they made up a function that allowed you to delete more messages at once...

So, I read Krabbers post and thought I would check and see if he was still subbed, and noticed that he wasn't. Now, I don't know for sure if he was ever subbed or if he was just stalking me...what should I do? Awkward...
:D

Congrats on your first stalker! That's when you know you've hit the big time. ;)

i have that same problem wierd

Top Bottom