5 Ukuleles For Sale!

dirk.li

Reaction score
Aachen, Germany (As exciting as an empty parking-l
5 Ukuleles For Sale!! (Mostly beginner instruments, 2 for N.America, 3 for Europe)

Hi guys,

So I'm offering 5 ukes for sale here. :music:
Why?
My girl-friend is moving in with me, so I have to sell some ukes of my collection to gain space. (Gf's original quotation: "I don't want to live in a music store!"). But don't worry about me, I'm allowed to keep an adequate number of ukes. :) Before I offer them on Ebay, I'm trying it here first.

Okay... a Canadian friend of mine has just informed me that Ukes No. 3 to 5 are probably not interesting for North Americans, since they have already been shipped from the US to Germany - doesn't make much sense to send them back - I forgot about this fact. :)

Didn't I say NEGOTIABLE!? Feel free to haggle!!

All the ukes are in perfect condition.
I guess they can all be considered more or less "beginner instruments", since I bought them in the beginning of my UAS phase (see acquisition date of each uke).

No. 01
Brüko Soprano No. 6 (solid Mahogany), incl. bag (bought 08-07-10 from www.thomann.de) - EUR 85

No. 02
Brüko Custom Concert (solid Mahogany), incl. bag, geared tuners & passive pickup (bought 08-11-26 directly from the luthier Mr. Pfeiffer at Brüko) - EUR 270

No. 03

Johnson Resonator Uke - Concert (JM-980) S O L D !

No. 04
Kala Concert Color Electric (white), incl. active Shadow pickup, selfmade bone saddle, original saddle, soft case (bought 09-01-20 from Rigk Sauer at www.ukulele.de) - EUR 130

No. 05

Pono Ohai Tenor (OH-E) (with passive pickup), soft case, (bought 09-05-19 from MGM - http://stores.ebay.com/Musicguymics-Room ) - EUR 250

Prices exclude shipping and are negotiable.

For photos, questions etc., please PM me.

Cheers,
Dirk

Last edited:
Hi guys,

So I'm offering 5 ukes for sale here. :music:
Why?
My girl-friend is moving in with me, so I have to sell some ukes of my collection to gain space. (Gf's original quotation: "I don't want to live in a music store!"). But don't worry about me, I'm allowed to keep 12 ukes - which is fine I guess.

Atta boy!!!:shaka:

Damn. I wish I had enough money, these sound like some great ukes, and my gf's been wanting her own to learn on.

Good luck selling dude, and congrats on the jump in your relationship!! :D

If getting rid of five ukes is going to make room for another person in your house, you need a bigger place!

Top Bottom