Ukulele song of the Month for September!

cashew

Reaction score
Heyas folkies, its that time of the month again-- the time to post our choices for the Song of the Month! Since August went so interestingly well, I'm wanting to set this up again for next month.
A recap of the rules:

You guys and gals suggest songs that you think describes the flavor of the month, and post them here (one song per person I or the list can will get huge) until 8/25.

On 8/25 I'll post them up in a big poll, and everyone can vote for the song they want to play until the end of the month.

Last day of the month, the song with the highest amount of votes becomes the "Song of the Month". We'll all post up our version of the song until the end of the month. And, of course, we'll repeat the process as the months go by.

My Choice for the song is:

September by Earth Wind and Fire :)

Lets see what your choices are!
--Cashew

The contenders for the month of September:

September by Earth Wind and Fire
September Song - Kurt Weill
Neil Diamond's "September Morn"
Fall On Me by R.E.M.
"Wake me up when september ends" by Green Day
See You in September - The Tempos
Try to Remember - The Fantasticks
Tryin' to Reason with Hurricane Season - Jimmy Buffett

Last edited:
I'll nominate Neil Diamond's "September Morn".

(But to be honest, I'm totally voting for the Earth Wind and Fire song! :p)

JJ

P.S. I'm really trying to finish up the August song... honest!

JJ, I'm really looking forward to your version of Summer Breeze, and I wouldnt worry too hard over perfection, I"m sure anything you do with it will be excellent.. :)

Great song choices!

Last edited:
Just Reminding ya'll, you've got 6 days to get your songs in for September! Lets see what ya'll got!

--Nut

Not punny, I know, but how about Fall On Me by R.E.M.? :D

--Mark

"Rain" - Breaking Benjamin

A nice and calm song, that involves rain. Which there is a lot of in September it seems. xP

And, This concludes the nominations for song of the month of september!

Now, Head over to the page where the poll is (will be?) and lets get to voting for the song of the month!

Top Bottom