polynesian underground 420 party

tribal_theory1

Reaction score
just wanted to send an invite to anybody in the san diego/so cal area to come check out my band, tribal theory next saturday, 4-20. we've got two other bands also playing, including a band called 56 hope, look em up on itunes and youtube. check the flyer below! and yes, unfortunately for you young ones, this is ANOTHER 21+ event. man, i really gotta find some 18+ venues we can play at...

2405138307_1402225b81_o.gif

yo

dominic that sounds tight but to i cant get in thanks, ha but mana should just hook it up like before it is not like i drink anyways... o well:D

ehh...just say it sucked to do a gig on a sunday that kanye west happened to be in town. and, being a sunday, people have work on monday. on the bright side, i got to watch a great band in 56 hope for free. check out their myspace.

anyway, we've got three gigs so far in may. on may 3rd, we'll be opening for kua'ana at a fundraiser at the hanalei hotel in san diego. later that evening, we'll be playing at tropicoso again from 10pm-1am. on thursday, may 15, we're penned to open for 10 feet at canes.

damn dude, im sorry i missed it. after all the conferences this weekend that i had, i was drained. soon as i got home yesterday i was just done. couldnt do anything. hahaha. i seriously wanted to go too.

dude...

Ten feet's got a new jam... I forgot what it's called, but their new album's gonna be the SHEEEEEZZZZNNNEEEYYAAATTTSSS!!!

That'd be sik if you guys open for them... I'll be there f'sho!

Top Bottom